King Arms M4 Delta Ring Help

Andys89

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I have just got the Nuprol Bocca AEG Raul and having some issue fitting it as it just spins around and loose a loose thing 🤣, I believe it’s because I have a two piece delta ring. (Attached photo)

is this the simple case of having to get a new delta ring or are there any other options? 

Thanks in advance! 

8CE21EDF-6ABB-4800-827C-831327D364EE.jpeg

758C3D5F-406E-42E8-993B-E0453C70CD48.jpeg

CBF5979E-8E4B-4B0D-9753-6D5A05490367.jpeg

if that's the series 3 rail then there are small grub screws that go into where the rail meets the ring to hold it in place

if the rail doesn't sit right to the reciever you may also need to shim the delta ring

Yes it is the series three, grub screws are in place but the issue is I have a two piece delta ring. Just wondered if anyone had come across this before

so even if the grub screws are tight the one half of the wrong ring twists and come of the other half of the delta ring. 

13 hours ago, Andys89 said:

Yes it is the series three, grub screws are in place but the issue is I have a two piece delta ring. Just wondered if anyone had come across this before

so even if the grub screws are tight the one half of the wrong ring twists and come of the other half of the delta ring. 

Yeh - delta-ringed Combat Machines use an identical setup - it relies on the mock gas-tube to prevent rotation. You'll need a single-piece unit for that rail to work - Its a clone of the DD Omega.

You can obviously buy a new delta ring - they are cheap enough new from AliExpress.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.