From Italy

EOtech

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello guys, I'm Matteo from Italy. an Italian "veteran" airsofter. playing airsoft still, from 2009. still want to play more and more years, and still excited of this hobby/game.

• Supporters

Welcome mate, we already have one of your countrymen on here, @Skara, like you he has grammatically better English than most of us Brits lol.

p.s. I should have said, don't mention San Marino to him, he kinda gets "triggered" 🤣

3 hours ago, EOtech said:

hello guys, I'm Matteo from Italy. an Italian "veteran" airsofter. playing airsoft still, from 2009. still want to play more and more years, and still excited of this hobby/game.

Hi Matteo.

There is life in us old dogs yet Matteo! 

Welcome to the pleasure dome.🎯

Were you the barman in Benidorm....😉

Regards

Yes  I know Benidorm is in Spain. Lol

20 hours ago, Tackle said:

Welcome mate, we already have one of your countrymen on here, @Skara, like you he has grammatically better English than most of us Brits lol.

p.s. I should have said, don't mention San Marino to him, he kinda gets "triggered" 🤣

ahaha don't know him personally, however I've fellows who are Brits, SA or Scottish, so I learned quite good English and their slangs. Still express myself as a duck sometimes but "who dares wins" right? 🤷‍♂️

21 hours ago, Tackle said:

Yo fuck off :P

my main source of toys and parts is from San Marino :( then it's two shops in Tuscany and one in Lombardy (yes where the whole covid shitstorm happened, they never sent me the coof tho).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.