The Super Shit Rifle - 15

Skara

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Trying to remove who's attached to it from the equation, I just wish it wasn't so 'safe'. Don't get me wrong, going through and making a replica of each popular RIF on the market one by one is probably a smart business move but it's just so... boring. I'm sure the 'SSScorpionEvo' will be a real revelation.

If only someone where to literally torture test Nov's airsoft gun to the point it would need maintenance (maybe mix a bit of sand with the bbs so the hop rubber gets shredded) then send it to Negative Airsoft! But at that price I doubt anyone (who's not a fan boy) will be willing to buy it. 

Luke is a funny guy! I like his American accent and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) voice! 😆

Boom you just push it in? What’s he talking about here!!! Ooooooh it’s got a Gate Titan fitted as standard. And it’s been fine tuned with the best parts inside so please don’t crack her open kiddies! And such a snappy trigger response. What’s there not to like 😂

Oh wait. It’s got no TM magic dust. Sod that! 

16 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

That was the day I knew he was going downhill, and we may have finally reached rock bottom.

I remember watching this video when he released it and I was genuinely interested in his opinion. In hindsight I now realise he was just warming his viewers up for an SSP1 sales pitch...

Uhm, can anyone tell me the price in pounds? is it 550?

3 minutes ago, Skara said:

Uhm, can anyone tell me the price in pounds? is it 550?

Works out to just shy of £500 but all my orders have been in euros and then you end up paying based on current ROE. It won't give you a GBP price on the site.....and no, I'm not buying one!

Okay. So we are both getting scammed hard by noviboyy lul

Only if you buy it. Personally it takes more than having some goontube "celebrity" name on it to make me want something 

"We" as in the poor fucks who a) live in the EU and b) are actually desperate enough to buy one ;)

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I remember watching this video when he released it and I was genuinely interested in his opinion. In hindsight I now realise he was just warming his viewers up for an SSP1 sales pitch...

Yea... However, the reason I knew a bit more at the time was due to me offering him and a few other Youtubers the (at the time) new GLS holster. Would have solved his holster troubles. However, he declined. I won't get into it more than that as I was officially working for Safariland at the time, but I essentially knew at that point he was being told what to use, not making his own choices.

"Don't open it we promise everything's fine just don't check because then you might break it" Uh huh

11 minutes ago, Splodge said:

"Don't open it we promise everything's fine just don't check because then you might break it" Uh huh

It actually makes sense, given the tech experience of the average Nov's customer (absolutely zero, otherwise he wouldn't have customers at all).

It is also a way to fuck people over the shitload of complaints he will be getting once the first batch gets delivered.. "told ya not to open it, now warranty is void, fuck you"

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

but I essentially knew at that point he was being told what to use, not making his own choices.

Big sad right there.

Makes me wonder if he ever had control of his products development.

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Skara said:

It actually makes sense, given the tech experience of the average Nov's customer (absolutely zero, otherwise he wouldn't have customers at all).

It is also a way to fuck people over the shitload of complaints he will be getting once the first batch gets delivered.. "told ya not to open it, now warranty is void, fuck you"

Big sad right there.

Makes me wonder if he ever had control of his products development.

IMO, yes. I think once he started getting that company money he realized life was good and started his own products. It stopped being a hobby and started being a job.

Marketing wise it’s a sweet spot.

target audience see it as a VFC (well known) plus magpul (Gucci) and a Gate Titan (sounds expensive) plus the bellend’s seal of approval ( fanbois) for not much more than buying the parts separatly.

would I buy it? And let it touch my TM master race loadout?? God no!

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Marketing wise it’s a sweet spot.

target audience see it as a VFC (well known) plus magpul (Gucci) and a Gate Titan (sounds expensive) plus the bellend’s seal of approval ( fanbois) for not much more than buying the parts separatly.

the problem is the titan might be the top end of mosfets, but it's a demanding piece that requires the rest of the box to be built with certain restrictions and to a high standard.

i'm gonna place bets that the gearbox grease messing up the sensors is gonna be the number 1 complaint on these.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'm gonna place bets that the gearbox grease messing up the sensors is gonna be the number 1 complaint on these.

Nah - They'll take Specna's route - ship their guns without any grease. Problem solved.

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

In my on-going spat with Novritsch's customer service team I've just raised this issue. If they refuse to assist with issues I'm having on a simple GBBP part, what's going to happen when they're swamped with e-mails from teenagers whose Titan's are beeping at them like R2D2 with tourettes.

it comes to something when you feel like you have to video your every interaction with a product just as proof you didn't mess with it.

also looking at the shooting video, do we wanna place bets the gun he's personally using has had a little more tlc than the end product?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.