The Super Shit Rifle - 15

Skara

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its rigid aluminum construction, incredibly fast trigger response and the highly accurate shots will give you the unfair advantage on the field.

Unfair advantage? Hahahaaaaaaa, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Please stop, it hurts.

Also with his customer service failing to sort issues with NBB pistols and springers of all things, how the hell are they going to cope with GATE Titans? Great bits of kit providing they're installed properly and not fucked about with, but I doubt either of these points are something the OEM and the Novvy fanbase are capable of doing.

• Supporters

Just when I was thinking "we need some more AR platforms" 😏

16 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

'Novritsch Video Academy'

That's a long winded way to say YouTube 

16 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

'Novritsch Video Academy'

That's a long winded way to say YouTube 

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

the only thing vfc's gearbox designers are capable of doing it seems it keeping negative airsoft set for youtube ad revenue.....

I only watch a few of Luke's videos, but boy would I like him to get a hold of one of these things when they inevitably shit the bed. Swear quota would go up a bit more I reckon.

7 minutes ago, Shaydee said:

I only watch a few of Luke's videos, but boy would I like him to get a hold of one of these things when they inevitably shit the bed. Swear quota would go up a bit more I reckon.

Mmm indeedy! Imagine the froth .

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Shaydee said:

i reckon it's only a matter of time before he flat out refuses to work on vfc's at all

Just for the sake of balance

What’s the story with the customer support? I had an issue with poorly formed feedlips on a magazine, wrote them an email and they sent me out a replacement mag with zero drama 

I know it’s only a £20 gas mag but:

• They replied promptly

• They didn’t dispute the alleged fault

• They didn’t charge shipping 

It might be a case of a couple of members of support staff aren’t great, but I couldn’t complain about the experience I had.

On a separate note, I cannot wait to see one of these get sent to Negative Airsoft to be upgraded/fixed. That is certainly going to be the finest content of 2020. Its going to be “don’t buy a NGRS” x1000

2 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

What’s the story with the customer support?

Plenty of people in the FB Owners groups posting screenshots of chats with CS where they got told to pull the trigger correctly or any other excuse to not refund/replace anything, this got accentuated when the SSG10 was released and people found metal shards inside their cylinders and the CS answers were cringy as hell, literally "feed it quality bbs" when bbs have no effect on manufacturing residues messing up the internals, or stuff like that.

In my case I sent them detailed pictures of my SSX23 with a bent outer barrel, comparing it to a genuine TM one. They did send me a replacement without crying too much, but only because I sent them really detailed pictures of what it should've been vs what it looked like, our friend @Cr0-Magnon had issues with them recently about a hi-capa slide disintegrating itself after a handful of mags.

It's more the case of dealing with people being deceived by false advertising than anything else.

Back to the gun, I was expecting a Cyma/JG with roughly the same parts (Titan/Aster, faster gears and motor, ML rubber) for about €300. It would've been a much better solution than getting in touch with the legit worst AEG manufacturer after Ares (on a side note, would you imagine Ares OEM'ing Novs stuff? lol) creating an unnecessarily expensive M4.

His stuff is aimed at little kids and new players, this is going to unleash a shitstorm once the first guns start going back to be refunded/replaced under warranty. And we all saw what "warranty" means for Nov with the SSG10.

Just skipped through the video presentation - if his target market pick these up and slap an 11.1v lipo in it, with the 16:1 gears and UK springs it’ll surely be risking PME? 

On the bright side, the piston will fail before anyone has to worry about the Titan not being installed properly!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i reckon it's only a matter of time before he flat out refuses to work on vfc's at all

I reckon he's only giving owners the equivalent of a pity handjob as it is, probably feels sorry for the poor buggers.

42 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

What’s the story with the customer support? I had an issue with poorly formed feedlips on a magazine, wrote them an email and they sent me out a replacement mag with zero drama 

Support generally starts off well to generate exactly this sort of positive owner report, then gets worse over time as the sales wind down and the costs increase.

If you had the same issue now, I wonder if the response would be different.  Have you seen @Cr0-Magnon being fobbed off this week? https://airsoft-forums.uk/profile/22118-cr0-magnon/?status=12510&type=status

11 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Just skipped through the video presentation - if his target market pick these up and slap an 11.1v lipo in it, with the 16:1 gears and UK springs it’ll surely be risking PME? 

He does in fact recomment 7.4s at 1.13 and <1J powers.

That'll fuck up most people putting 11.1s in it :D

I lost track of how many times he repeated himself in an attempt to big up/sell it. I can't stand him at all. I've seen less bullshit come out of a muck spreader.

Edit: Further to the above, I don't think I can deal with hearing anyone say ambidextrous for the rest of the week.

Please can I have a puke response icon under the "like" options for posts? 😛

• Supporters

See, I used to like Nov. Back when he was just himself - SB Fabi would occasionally be there, but it was just a guy who loved his VSR playing the game, and doing well. I died a bit inside when he accepted the Redwolf or whoever's offer, and ditched his TM G18 and Safariland holster setup for whatever flavor of the day they wanted him to use in a cloth holster. That was the day I knew he was going downhill, and we may have finally reached rock bottom.

On a side note, whats with all the VFC hate? Theres an absolute ton of them on this side of the pond, and while older models were admitably bad, everything Avalon and up has been a massive success here. Heck I own like 10 VFC guns - an Avalon, three M&P-9s for dry fire practice at our range, a M27 LE, a M27 GBB, a 417, a G28, a G28 LE, and a few others. My TM 416 NGRS Delta broke before any of those.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

all the airsoft youtubers did, it's the same old tale:

starts youtubeing for a bit of fun

gets some views, some good gameplay

naturally encounters a cheater in the wild, thinks fuck it i'll upload the footage anyway

boom video explodes, suddenly ad revenue is on the radar

starts putting up more cheater videos, but there aren't enough cheaters

well, now we go try to find the cheaters and the bad sportsmanship, and if we can't find them we'll make them

the market is as much to blame, after all the cheater videos are what get the views, but ultimately it's become a parody of airsoft.

unfortunately kid watches it, thinks "aww cool i wanna do that"

marketing opportunity, them dollar signs start rolling in the eyeballs

and here we are.

nov is probably a nicer fella in reality than he portrays himself as, same as the likes of mustang, but you act as something for long enough it's gonna change you.

Yea there’s a handful of youtubers I’ve met who still maintain a good attitude and good videos. Alfonse, Swamp Sniper, and I believe Matt (though I’ve never played with him - we chatted at SHOT a few years back).

4 hours ago, Skara said:

Plenty of people in the FB Owners groups posting screenshots of chats with CS where they got told to pull the trigger correctly or any other excuse to not refund/replace anything, this got accentuated when the SSG10 was released and people found metal shards inside their cylinders and the CS answers were cringy as hell, literally "feed it quality bbs" when bbs have no effect on manufacturing residues messing up the internals, or stuff like that.

In my case I sent them detailed pictures of my SSX23 with a bent outer barrel, comparing it to a genuine TM one. They did send me a replacement without crying too much, but only because I sent them really detailed pictures of what it should've been vs what it looked like, our friend @Cr0-Magnon had issues with them recently about a hi-capa slide disintegrating itself after a handful of mags.

It's more the case of dealing with people being deceived by false advertising than anything else.

Back to the gun, I was expecting a Cyma/JG with roughly the same parts (Titan/Aster, faster gears and motor, ML rubber) for about €300. It would've been a much better solution than getting in touch with the legit worst AEG manufacturer after Ares (on a side note, would you imagine Ares OEM'ing Novs stuff? lol) creating an unnecessarily expensive M4.

His stuff is aimed at little kids and new players, this is going to unleash a shitstorm once the first guns start going back to be refunded/replaced under warranty. And we all saw what "warranty" means for Nov with the SSG10.

I must have been born lucky rather than handsome because,and I've said it before,had my ares amoeba 013 for 3years now and it's never played up. 

Only one I've had an I like it!

Play nice now 🙂

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.