Potential Testers Needed

AK47frizzle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, EDcase said:

Looks good 👍

But to remain credible you've got to get rid of the Novritsch patch 😄

ahaha a friend gave it to me on the day so I thought i'd just wear it for the memes alongside my taiwangun patches

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, EDcase said:

A likely excuse.

I bet you've got a poster of him on your wall 😆

One for the "bank" 😉

Awesome work Jon, I'll be up for one of the finished articles, I'd offer to be a tester but to be honest I'm not playing enough at the moment to give it a proper workout.

What the heck is a 'discord server'?

Is it an out of tune waiter or summat'?

Regards

I don’t have an AK but am interested as I LOVE small guns, I am a bit of an smg whore.

love the look of this, great work

Not an AK owner but this looks very interesting! 

Looks nice. For me a small battery space on the stock or under the barrel would be preferable to a peq box.

Just now, Davegolf said:

@AK47frizzle very impressive work!! 🍺

@Speedbird_666 I can chuck you a couple MP5 mags if you need them, just cover the postage 👍

Thanks very much - I've not made up my mind whether to participate yet - I'd have to dig into the new pew fund I've been saving into. I'm just weighing up if I willing to wait longer to buy the new pew I've been lusting over, or test this kit. And I would have to re-wire my AK GB. 50/50 at the moment.

• Supporters

That is excellent work!

I'm all about the shorties, the stock and front of my M4 were long since consigned to the bin.  And that looks lovely and handy.

Sadly I don't have the AK parts, so I'll just have to say bloody well done, and good luck with it.

Although I am compelled to note that there's a very compact platform out there that uses a V3 gearbox, a short barrel and MP5 mags... and it's called an MP5K. ;)

image.thumb.png.f74a5c0b356dd5a541ba254dfcbfd3da.png

Thanks everyone. Developing this has been pretty crazy over the months. It's has gone through so many changes since I started it. This is what it used to look like back in april:

c2a696435d610428f04e7c8d66bdbe24.thumb.png.5f1a5104fed5730f5f48798ba5434bc5.png

I even tried to make it look like a cz style pistol last month (it didn't work out)...

8979054d68a9ce89eb0b97ac312cea6f.thumb.png.d3fa497afda3746450937c03e1548712.png

Eventually went back to simple, primitive edges like it is currently. Though, I expect to spice up the aesthetics a bit later on.  

Currently at 3/5 testers.

2 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Thanks everyone. Developing this has been pretty crazy over the months. It's has gone through so many changes since I started it. This is what it used to look like back in april:

c2a696435d610428f04e7c8d66bdbe24.thumb.png.5f1a5104fed5730f5f48798ba5434bc5.png

I even tried to make it look like a cz style pistol last month (it didn't work out)...

8979054d68a9ce89eb0b97ac312cea6f.thumb.png.d3fa497afda3746450937c03e1548712.png

Eventually went back to simple, primitive edges like it is currently. Though, I expect to spice up the aesthetics a bit later on.

I like the aesthetics. Very modern utilitarian. Also that mag release design is kind of genius

I am a hardcore AK user and even have the bits to do this but I will have to decline as I dont want to take apart my AEG to fit into the body.  Looks cool though

I am 100% not an AK user but happy to test to give you feedback from someone with no bias on the platform.

It's very cool and certainly interests me more than another AEG I saw revealed today .... good timing and the patch 😉

I would love to test but I'm so busy right now I just don't have the time but I wish you all the success, looking forward to seeing the end product for sure.

Im sure most people read this as - free gun, just ask 🤣

5 hours ago, L3wisD said:

This looks absolutely mint. Very cool indeed!

I'm not the man for testing it though. 

@AK47frizzle If you want some very experienced and honest feedback, you should offer one up to @Armourpiercing  (It's Luke from Negative Airsoft)

And Peter from @ak2m4

He wouldnt be interested as its not an NGRS 🙄

Looks really good I do likes compact weapon. Sadly I don't have an ak or the funds for it all, but will be keeping up to date on how it goes. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.