Expensive but Happy Day Glock 19X and Safariland

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Love my 19X. Question about yours though, do you struggle to get the slide off?

Got mine hopping 0.30g's perfectly and super long range. As you say, it's ridiculously snappy.

10 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Love my 19X. Question about yours though, do you struggle to get the slide off?

Just tried, it didnt want to come off.. Gave up... So yes.

24 minutes ago, Groot said:

Just tried, it didnt want to come off.. Gave up... So yes.

Sorry but I'm glad....glad I'm not the only one!

I managed it in the end but essentially you need three hands. Two to hold each side of the lever down and one to shunt the slide off. Hoping it loosens up or I'm only going to be doing maintenance once every other year!

I’ve had my 19X about a year now and it was stiff to come off for the first few weeks.

Rest assured that the slide will come off much easier after about a month of breaking in (maybe faster depending on usage).

Love the 19X tho I’ve sent it back to Land Warrior twice as pieces of metal broke off from the hammer assembly. Just one to watch 😉

Just bought an Umarex G45 too. Love the front slide serrations! 

3 hours ago, glockkidd said:

I’ve had my 19X about a year now and it was stiff to come off for the first few weeks.

Rest assured that the slide will come off much easier after about a month of breaking in (maybe faster depending on usage).

Love the 19X tho I’ve sent it back to Land Warrior twice as pieces of metal broke off from the hammer assembly. Just one to watch 😉

Just bought an Umarex G45 too. Love the front slide serrations! 

Good to know. Which bit broke?

18 hours ago, Groot said:

Good to know. Which bit broke?

It was a part of the frame on the Hammer assembly. It snapped. I’m trying to attach a pic to this thread but it’s too large 🙈

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.