Holsters

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning, I have a bit of a problem I'm hoping that someone can help with. I have a Tokyo marui 1911 Strike Warrior Gas BlowBack Pistol and I'm having trouble finding a quick release holster for it, I've been told there was a Web site that made custom holsters, as you can see by the image it has a meat grinder on the end of it, if any one knows of this site it would be sweet as if you could share that knowledge, I currently have a standard British Army dpm pistol holster and it does the job but it's not quick release, and if I undo the strap sooner or later it just falls out so any info would be appreciated thanks for your time. 

pol_pl_Tokyo-Marui-Replika-pistoletu-Strike-Warrior-GBB-11692_2.jpg

Find a Safriland replica with ALS.

They grip onto the ejection port. So if it fits a 1911, you will be good.

**I give no guarantee you be good**

Also, i like that meat grinder. Have you used it on any HPA Speedsofters or not hitting players?

The warrior holster is great I have been using one for a very long time and it has taken all sorts of abuse and carries all the pistols I've tried with ease.

@HuttArmouries how much do you charge to make leather holsters? 

Im looking to get one made for my mateba revolver at some point

(Not sure when at the moment due to non airsoft expenses taking priority)

Feel free to DM me if you prefer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.