Anyone Else Convinced?

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not just the Airsoft companies, every other manufacturer of literally EVERYTHING must have the U.K. marked down as a soft touch, we get screwed over from every direction, & most people assume the position & take it.

We need to be more like the French, for such a lazy bunch they seem to get shit done, they don't like something they unite & get it changed 👨🏻‍🎨🥖🧀🍺

IMG_5114.PNG

Mickey Flanagan got it right 🤣 

5 minutes ago, strykerles said:

it's like workers strikes, over here we get cleverly worded signs and a stroll down the road

in france they reach for balaclavas and molotovs 😂

dont forget they will also have a white rag with those balaclavas 🤣 cheese eating surrender monkeys 

@Tackle - I must admit, every time I see them protesting or the mob gathering I start to wonder if the politicians are sweating buckets in fear of seeing a guillotine rolling up the street. 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.