Hi From UK

xamyleon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi! I'm John and I'm new here. I like active sports like jogging and swimming, so paintball has become my new hobby last year. Most of the players ask me how I can play it, I'm too old for it. But I'm not! Every day I love this game more and more.

Your forum is awesome, there are a lot of useful information. I will check it later. Well done! 

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers

• Supporters

Welcome John, you are aware this is an airsoft forum, definitely not paintball 🤢

• Mostly Retired Moderators
30 minutes ago, xamyleon said:

Hi! I'm John and I'm new here. paintball has become my new hobby last year

Hi John,

Welcome aboard.

Unfortunately, as the others have pointed out, we're an Airsoft forum (Incredibly different to paintball). We're not into that paint splattering brightly coloured, modified super soaker malarkey.

Your best bet is to sign up to the P8ball forum instead:

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/

• Head Moderator

Welcome :)

Airsoft is a hobby that allows paintballers to have heroes ;)

2 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).  Airsoft is a hobby that allows paintballers to be heroes.

Corrected your typo

41 minutes ago, xamyleon said:

Hi! I'm John and I'm new here. I like active sports like jogging and swimming, so paintball has become my new hobby last year. Most of the players ask me how I can play it, I'm too old for it. But I'm not! Every day I love this game more and more.

Your forum is awesome, there are a lot of useful information. I will check it later. Well done! 

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers

Hi John, as others have covered this is an airsoft forum.  For paintball you want the p8ntballer forum that has been linked

I’m a moderator over there, so feel free to join and post up some more about you

(where have you played, what do you like about paintball etc - there’s an abundance of choice on paintball styles in the UK)

Though there is ‘banter’ between paintball and airsoft, most people understand that these are similar hobbies shared by like minded people who enjoy a day our shooting their mates without being arrested.

Age is irrelevant to both activities, if you can go out and have a sense of humour then you can get on in paintball or airsoft

I guess it's really all about size and contents of balls! 🎯

Regards

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.