Vintage/Rare Airsoft Shops and Pages

EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been wondering if there is anywhere that catalogues all the weirdness that is vintage airsoft guns, stuff released only in Japan that we never saw over here.  Anyone know of such a site/shop?

15 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Been wondering if there is anywhere that catalogues all the weirdness that is vintage airsoft guns, stuff released only in Japan that we never saw over here.  Anyone know of such a site/shop?

In what way?

I get my hands on rare bits. Got myself a couple of unicorns on the way one of which I can find nothing written in english about  a marushin anschutz 1403.

Just wondered if anyone had put together a page just to browse and show off their collections of old guns.

The old just pistols was great I think its archived somewhere on arnies but I cant seem to find it. There is the classic airsoft on fb ,or my very own springer (Spring-soft) page and Youtube if you like that sort of thing.

As the years go by most of the really interesting sites/blogs from Japan stop getting updated and then go offline sadly.

This one is still up but hasn't been updated for years.  It's mainly WA stuff but if you're into 1911s, it should appeal.  Lots of content here.

http://val-burton.cocolog-nifty.com/toybox/cat3488258/index.html

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.