What's the Best Inner Barrel for a Well L96 Sniper Rifle?

JoshP16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Read loads of old debates on the best setup for a sniper so I wanted to ask to get some new opinions.

I've recently bought a well l96 as a little project but am not sure what inner barrels are the best (this is my first sniper) seen a lot about avoiding 6.01's and just wanted to hear what people say. 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Jedi_Master
Better title description

I suppose this thread can also be informative as well. In the future😉

My first barrel was Tippmann https://www.ansgear.com/Tippmann_16_Sniper_Barrel_Black_98_Custom_p/tippmannsniperbarrel9816.htm. I can't say I was unhappy using it, but after switching to Madbull V2 6.03 I felt a huge difference. Analogue - Prometheus (aka Prommy), 6.03 (+/- 0.01mm). I haven't tried this brand yet, but it also has a lot of good reviews. But all these options for the upgrade, of course. Here are simpler models.

On 14/08/2020 at 00:45, JoshP16 said:

seen a lot about avoiding 6.01's

In my opinion, 6.03 is the best option. If your barrel is too tight, it will break your ammo. Too wide = low accuracy (you bought a sniper rifle for more precise shots, right?).

The best way to find your right barrel is to try different models. It will be cool if you will have this opportunity.

John-

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.