Vintage Tokyo Marui Sig P228 Springer

Sharpghost64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

you'll get about £15-20 plus post for em it's not too rare. It's more likely 90's  being a high grade hop version . Not even sure it was released before the 90's.

Think hghu 228 was mid/late 90's. Post 2000 models where the cougar, mk23 and S&W pc356 although I'm not 100% the m9 and new model 1911 may have been on the cusp .They all have nicer detailing/functions and field strip. There's almost 3 distinct generations of springers with some crossovers and odd balls just to confuse things, 228 is a later second gen in style. 

I'm not sure I'm hasy too :D. I think my first was a hghu p7 and that was about 96 although I could be remembering wrong.

Looking over the TM article the FAMAS was installed with hop in 93 but as for the spring series not it's not mentioned. I've asked a friend who will maybe remember better than me 😂.

37 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Looking over the TM article the FAMAS was installed with hop in 93 but as for the spring series not it's not mentioned. I've asked a friend who will maybe remember better than me 😂.

That's a lot of work for a £15 pistol!

I just gotta know😄

1 minute ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

That's a lot of work for a £15 pistol!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.