Classic Army Mk22 Air Nozzle

FirsthandSnow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys,

I stripped my CA Mk22 some time ago, before other things took up my time, and I stupidly binned the cheapo plastic nozzle before measuring it for a replacement.

I did buy an SHS 28.9mm SCAR type nozzle but given the lack lustre FPS, at 208, with an M100, I'm putting it down to the nozzle being too short, though i am replacing the piston head and cylinder head, just to rule them out. Anything much longer is ridiculously priced with flat rate shipping, around £15 in total.

I don't suppose anyone has a spare nozzle, preferably with an O-Ring, around 38mm long (I planned to buy big and file down until its just right) that wouldn't mind selling it on to me?

Many thanks :)

• 1 month later...
On 14/08/2020 at 14:08, Fudgeknuckle said:

Hey pal

I had the same issue but found an air nozzle here:

https://www.softairgames.net/en/air-nozzles/3850-ergal-air-nozzle-for-scar-h-with-inner-o-ring-fps-fps-spscar-he.html?search_query=Scar&results=389

I've bought this model and it works a treat. 

Brilliant, thanks a lot for the link mate :D

Much appreciated :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.