Master Mike

Remegel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have any experience of how good the master mike is at range? I’m using madbull king co2 shells now and I’m wondering if they have more range?

• Supporters

in theory the master mike should have a bit more range than the standard shower shells, with the 40-mike having even more than that.

but they all fall very short of the range of the gun you've got them strapped to.

It seems that the spicy hate towards those things has died down..

From what I have seen they reach up to 20ish metres, a bit more if you aim at a 45° angle, still nothing major.

Very good spread but realistic range is about 20m. 

Everyone (including own team) shit themselves first time you fire it... 

It becomes a bit of a game of chicken waiting to use it - in woodland games anyway. I was desperate to get a kill

with it in first games and ended up firing when they were too far away. 

Good to clear before charging in somewhere or as a quick bob out weapon when they are charging in but this is also one of the issues I have with them - I defo wouldn’t want to get someone with it while they are very close... so the ‘range’

of them isn’t great but at same time is also can’t be used really close either! Very little spread at very close distance 

Oh another point - be wary what launcher you use - I had to seek advice from members on how to get it to fire as my launcher wouldn’t quite initiate the firing pin! I needed up putting a sticky bit of rubber over it to make it stick out a bit further to make my S&T launcher able to fire it. It’s a ridiculously tight fit too and brought all the stickers off the side so looks old and knackered! 

Yesterday I have also had issues with it as the sticky rubber had decompressed around the pin so it wouldn’t press again - back to the drawing board on how to get it to fire! 

I know not specifically related to your initial question but thought worth mentioning! 

Also only fired it about 10

times or so and defo needs some

maintenance - not sure how this compares to other shells?? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.