Collection Liquidation

Cromulon1994

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'll get pictures early next week, but I'm helping a friend liquidate a collection.

I'm helping a friend liquidate a collection. It's mostly more unusual bits, collection or meet up is what's preferred, items will not be posted. This list isnt exhaustive as we find more, havent started on pricing but this is what has been uncovered so far.

Located stoke on trent.

Tanaka M700 PCS (pre ban) with a Tasco scope, bipod and sling. Thinking £300

Western arms kimber marsoc, unboxed.

Metal slide, genuine blackhawk serpa holster.

Western arms AMT Hardballer, boxed. As new other than insertion marks on mag. Thinking £250

Boxed KSC mac 11 with steel body kit and silencer, 4 mags.

Tokyo Marui thompson, 10 mid cap mags, boxed.

KWA FPG, boxed, 6 mags possibly a couple more. £550

KWA MP9, 3 mags, boxed.

Tokyo Marui KSG 12, boxed, with eotech style sight and magpul pts MVG

Tokyo Marui Glock 34, salient arms slide and gold outer barrel. Very well stippled frame.

Tokyo marui/guarder kitted glock 17 with new world order desert storm commemorative slide George Bush version. I think its boxed.

SRC EBB Mp40 with a few mags, boxed

Classic army Krebs KC89, boxed. 

ICS M1 garand with bandolier and spare mags. Low fps, issue with a seal we imagine but never investigated.

Maruzen m1100 shell ejector with shells. Unskirmished as new in box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mostly Retired Moderators

I've removed all the replies to this thread as it has gone from asking for appraisals to just being a bunch of us (myself included) just registering interest.

Let's help him value all this stuff and tell him you're interested once it's up for sale in the classifieds.

That's fine. I've got other things atm that need sorting, as soon as everything is sorted, tested and ready to go then it will be posted for sale

• 2 weeks later...

Listing everything now. I appreciate it's a lot of stuff to chuck on the site but it is very odd and interesting stuff not some stuff being bulk bought from taiwangun and destined for ridicule on macks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.