Cm.045 (Blue Version)

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

21 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

To be fair I have fitted SHS nozzle (short) so maybe that’s the problem. I will Try the stock solution thank you.

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, emit said:

Look through the images. The pics with the blue parts nozzle etc is the one you’re after. I’m fairly sure they only stock the blue limited version. 

1 hour ago, RonLancs said:

Look through the images. The pics with the blue parts nozzle etc is the one you’re after. I’m fairly sure they only stock the blue limited version. 

They all seem to have the same description and hoping this extract describes the "blueness" and the last photo of the gearbox looks blue enough.

"A huge advantage is the silent piston and cylinder head set, made of aluminum and covered with a blue anode,the piston head has bearing."

I ended up ordering the cheapest https://www.taiwangun.com/assault-rifle-aeg/cm-045-cyma as I have the spare wood furniture.

What's the largest capacity lipo are you managing to fit under the cover?

1 hour ago, emit said:

They all seem to have the same description and hoping this extract describes the "blueness" and the last photo of the gearbox looks blue enough.

"A huge advantage is the silent piston and cylinder head set, made of aluminum and covered with a blue anode,the piston head has bearing."

I ended up ordering the cheapest https://www.taiwangun.com/assault-rifle-aeg/cm-045-cyma as I have the spare wood furniture.

What's the largest capacity lipo are you managing to fit under the cover?

Yea that’s the blue version. Get it ordered quick or you’ll be waiting ages due to brexit.

Nothing special. They are an improvement from the previous models. I have owned one of these and I can tell you there’re a cracking bit of kit. A bargain as well. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.