Tippmann M4

ThisKillaDT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought second hand, worked great, real well looked after, iNstalled 12” rail. 
heavy bolt mod! 

now I have a problem, can’t open the receiver! Took the stock off and buffer tube! But bolt won’t move forwards to allow me to open the gun! 

am so done with this it’s unreal. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Might need a bit of gentle persuasion with a soft mallet and some swearing. 

Maybe some silicone oil around the outside of the bolt to grease the wheels as it were.

Does the gun fire ok?

I had to unscrew the buffer tube to even get to this point. The bolt seems to be stuck. It doesn’t fire and the trigger doesn’t click or pull all the way back. 

I am not on Facebook. But yeah I am thinking the same. Someone must have had this as well 

• 4 weeks later...

Right taken a bit of time due to not being arsed with it and mostly my garage looking like a bomb has gone off. 

so tonight I decided to have another look, managed to open it! 

so wiggling and jiggling it I noticed a black piece of metal so I made it fall out. In the pic.

it looks like gearbox pin on a standard aeg m4 but it’s snapped. 

nothing looks out of place other than that but it won’t engage the trigger. It won’t even slide the both back that hits the buffer tube

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.