We Got Any Escape From Tarkov Fans?

DoraRaymen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, DoraRaymen said:

For what owning a BEAR patch 😂

Eh, just expressing my displeasure with the developer for some shoddy behaviour.  The game itself looks pretty decent.

My local site are fans, and keep running Escape from Tarkov themed games and whole days.  Does my nut in, having "scavs" running around untagged, and getting the drop on everyone while you look for a tag that isn't there.

6 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Eh, just expressing my displeasure with the developer for some shoddy behaviour.  The game itself looks pretty decent.

My local site are fans, and keep running Escape from Tarkov themed games and whole days.  Does my nut in, having "scavs" running around untagged, and getting the drop on everyone while you look for a tag that isn't there.

Ah, now I’m with you 😂 top meme. No way that’s sick haha which site?

27 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

The game looks good but the 4 episodes on YouTube are more realistic than anything else I’ve seen 

Fuckin LOVE the raid series man they’re so good.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, DoraRaymen said:

Ah, now I’m with you 😂 top meme. No way that’s sick haha which site?

The Depot in Glasgow.  They occasionally run a "Collect All The Things" game with a 3rd team of scavs to round out the day.  Which is when even rentals have got into the habit of not shooting untagged marshals, so the scavs have an absolute ball.

They've also done a few full themed game days running a collection looting and merchant system.  Doesn't appeal to me, but I get why folk enjoy it and it would be interesting to see how it works in practice.

• 2 weeks later...

The raid series ianshaping up nicely. I do play the game, though a tad less at the moment as the latest patch has spannered the performance.

As for a tarkov loadout for airsoft. I haven't done it directly but it just happened as I have pmc type kit and run rifs that are the ones I happen to enjoy in tarkov. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.