Lct Hk33

FreeFrag.UK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hopefully they've resolved the issues with the EBB system smashing the guns to bits.

I'm definitely interested in the HK33 but I think I'll hang fire for the MP5. Admittedly I have everything I could want for my MP5, bar the suppressor, so it might be a hard choice changing.

Give me a HK53 and I'm in. I normally don't care about EBB but that looks like a lot of reciprocating mass so if that's reliable I might be interested in that too.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

Give me a HK53 and I'm in. I normally don't care about EBB but that looks like a lot of reciprocating mass so if that's reliable I might be interested in that too.

giphy.gif

That's one of the things which conjured my interest with their EBB system and their AK's but I'd hold fire until it's confirmed whether or not they addressed the issues relating to damage the system was causing. Anvil Airsoft TV did a couple of videos where Tom spoke about the issues. Admittedly I can't help but feel as though the EBB systems are a bit pointless without stop on empty functionality but perhaps that is just me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.