Swat Vtg

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi has anyone bought the swat vtg, I see that you need a World pay account for it, but it looks like you need a business account as i tried to activate it but was asking for company name etc, was just wondering if anyone has ordered from swat  as their vtg timed grenade is on sale at the moment for £65 a bargain from what I see. 

• Supporters

I know that you didn't get the answer that you wanted, but it's not going to change by asking again.

They're only a bargain if they exist, which they don't.

If you haven't already paid money to SWAT, I would strongly urge you not to do so.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, 2RIR said:

Hi has anyone bought the swat vtg, I see that you need a World pay account for it, but it looks like you need a business account as i tried to activate it but was asking for company name etc, was just wondering if anyone has ordered from swat  as their vtg timed grenade is on sale at the moment for £65 a bargain from what I see. 

Don't do it, they look pretty but you might never see it in the flesh, so to speak.

hold out for a dynatec, there's a reason why the world & it's dog uses them, including the military, their literally bombproof.

• Supporters

To be fair, the VTGs work OK since they're just rip-offs of the Dynatex in a different shell.  I did get my order eventually, and was lucky enough to bag another couple 2nd hand. But please only buy them, or any other airsoft gear, from someone who actually has them in their hands.  There are far too many rogues out there selling promises and dreams.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.