Robocop Ksc Auto 9

Leader Bee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I don't really need a pistol but if I were to get one, it would be a Luger to go with my Waffen SS peadot camo, or this bad boy.

at approx £200 i've no idea if it's worth it or not - I have zero experience with pistols thus far and I wondered if anyone had one of these that could comment on it?

2 hours ago, Leader Bee said:

I don't really need a pistol but if I were to get one, it would be a Luger to go with my Waffen SS peadot camo, or this bad boy.

at approx £200 i've no idea if it's worth it or not - I have zero experience with pistols thus far and I wondered if anyone had one of these that could comment on it?

it's based on the older version of the KSC M93R but its an over sized hand cannon with three round burst its fun.

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

It may also be worth noting that its made of plastic. (which is good for gas efficiency)

Its too big for practical gaming but fun.

i have skirmished with one as a primary in wood land. 

23 minutes ago, BigStew said:

i have skirmished with one as a primary in wood land. 

I didn't say it can't be done 😉

I meant as a secondary it would be a bit impractical.  There are plenty of full auto pistols that would be easier to carry and much cheaper.

Still fun of course 😁

1 hour ago, Leader Bee said:

Which ones? And what is the mag capacity like? Auto 9 is 39 rnds I believe.

The new AA-P01 springs to mind (Glock compatible mags)

Several Glock types have auto (I have the G26 which is the most compact but you can search for others)

The WE M92 Gen2 has auto

Capacity depends on the mag you use.  You can get 50rnd Glock mags...

There are multiple version of the glock 18C are available,  kwa m11a1, well mp5k. but you get an Auto 9 because you want an Auto 9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.