Gg Rk47

Jester_UK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. 

I've just bought and RK47 and was wondering if it will handle LIPO batteries.

if it's the G&G advanced with the mosfet then yes it can although the stock mosfet is shite

it would be a good idea to replace it

I don't think its fitted with a mosfet as stock so I'm guessing not. I'm ok at soldering and stuff put would rather than pull apart a new gun just for that. I can live with NIHM until the warranty had expired lol 

A 7.4v LiPo will stress the gun less than a 9.6v NiMh.

11.1v LiPos, on the other hand, aren't recommended for a stock gun without any sort of mosfet, as they tend to wear the trigger contacts much faster than other batteries.

So, as long as you use a 7.4, you're good to go.

Ok sounds good I have a fair few 7.4 lipos and I will rewire I'd to deans anyway so I'll give it a go  

The blue two tone painted was gone half an hour after delivery lol. The g&g mid cap I got with it is shite and the upper cover is loose. The loose cover is an easy fix and I've got some other mags on the way 👍👍👍

20200805_152007.jpg

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.