Disbanded Team (Closed)

Guest LukeJLFC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest LukeJLFC
2 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

There is no such offence of ‘stolen valour in the UK nor of walting.

Fraud legislation would deal with fraudulent use of uniforms, medals and a false history.

The nearest thing to ‘stolen valour’ would be the Uniforms Act if wearing the uniform in ‘contempt’

Yeah i saw it under the fraud legislation.

and I thought the name that it goes under in that is stolen valour.

regardless I am dropping this whole thing now, and starting fresh.

I couldn’t think of anything worse in Airsoft than:

A) being told what to wear
B) having to meet to do drills 

C) having fitness sessions

D) being told how to play

I am throwing no shade here, we are all allowed to wear/look/play how we want and if this works for your “squad” then good for you but for the above reasons “I’m out” 

ps if I ever end up on the other team (unlikely as I’m south and do not so Sims) I apologise in advance for laughing at you all in the safe zone but I find teams (especially once who take it far to serious) very funny.

Guest LukeJLFC
4 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I am throwing no shade here, we are all allowed to wear/look/play how we want and if this works for your “squad” then good for you but for the above reasons “I’m out” 

ps if I ever end up on the other team (unlikely as I’m south and do not so Sims) I apologise in advance for laughing at you all in the safe zone but I find teams (especially once who take it far to serious) very funny.

cool.

On 30/07/2020 at 17:25, Adolf Hamster said:

is there a story of any interest behind that?

I just find this style of airsoft military  wannabe,Crye wearing, all dressed the same, must come to training blah blah blah slightly silly.  Kind of people who whinge that you haven't got a souped up TM Recoil and haven't practiced your entry drills..... but go home a the first sign of rain and a rental with a JG G36 kicking their arse.  You all know the type.  

But hey I am grumpy old git.

On 31/07/2020 at 15:16, LukeJLFC said:

Always something to say aye?

“The future is now old man”

Fella I had a bigger shit than you this morning so run along and play with dress up Spec Ops with your little friends.  Careful you don't rip your Crye

I have spent 12 years in the military in some of the places you are pretending you are, taking incoming and doing generally horrible fucking jobs so do me the good favour of knowing your audience and not giving it large to people who know better.

Guest LukeJLFC
1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

I just find this style of airsoft military  wannabe,Crye wearing, all dressed the same, must come to training blah blah blah slightly silly.  Kind of people who whinge that you haven't got a souped up TM Recoil and haven't practiced your entry drills..... but go home a the first sign of rain and a rental with a JG G36 kicking their arse.  You all know the type.  

But hey I am grumpy old git.

Fella I had a bigger shit than you this morning so run along and play with dress up Spec Ops with your little friends.  Careful you don't rip your Crye

I have spent 12 years in the military in some of the places you are pretending you are, taking incoming and doing generally horrible fucking jobs so do me the good favour of knowing your audience and not giving it large to people who know better.

Right?

Where did you get the whole whining that you don’t have a souped up TM recoil. We don’t complain about how others play the game. I go to skirmishes every Sunday and I haven’t heard anyone complain at all, different sites attract different people so I can only speak from my own experience.

Everyone is there to have there own kind of fun, And clearly by the way you are talking to me you don’t like that. You want everyone to play how you want to play.

Judging people from stereotypes and insulting them online isn’t the most mature thing to do, which most people would of thought you knew because you were ‘12 years in the military’.

im gonna drop this now as it seems your a bit salty over a forum post, I don’t know what I did to trigger you or whatever but gl hf 

To be honest, up till now this discussion probably isn't the best advert for potential new members.

Just curious (I'm nowhere near your area), but how many people are in your group already? 

Guest LukeJLFC
5 hours ago, Diemaco said:

To be honest, up till now this discussion probably isn't the best advert for potential new members.

Just curious (I'm nowhere near your area), but how many people are in your group already? 

Yeah sadly ide have to agree, didn’t realise how much flak I would receive for a post.

But to answer your question we have 3 members, but I wouldn’t say the group is made yet as I wouldn’t call us a proper group until we got to a Battlesim/MilSim though all together in my opinion. We have had multiple people come and go though, mainly due to COVID 🙂

9 hours ago, LukeJLFC said:

Right?

Where did you get the whole whining that you don’t have a souped up TM recoil. We don’t complain about how others play the game. I go to skirmishes every Sunday and I haven’t heard anyone complain at all, different sites attract different people so I can only speak from my own experience.

Everyone is there to have there own kind of fun, And clearly by the way you are talking to me you don’t like that. You want everyone to play how you want to play.

Judging people from stereotypes and insulting them online isn’t the most mature thing to do, which most people would of thought you knew because you were ‘12 years in the military’.

im gonna drop this now as it seems your a bit salty over a forum post, I don’t know what I did to trigger you or whatever but gl hf 

Triggered? Not by someone like you. But you start throwing insults and shite around expect some back. You don't get to call me a dickhead. Bigger and better people have earnt that right 

I wasn't actually addressing you but replying to Adolf Hamster. Like most keyboard warriors you have zero clue at the point I was making so I will just leave it. Back to fantasy land fella

On 02/08/2020 at 19:39, Albiscuit said:

Cat Shit One at Tuddenham last month for example remember then?

Ah yes the multiglams who tried lots of times a coordinated attack and got muchos pissed-offo at us stopping them. It freaked them out when they were attacking the village when I rushed towards them and took three of them out. Their faces were a picture, It was almost like the enemy was not supposed to engage them :D 

• Supporters

think we need to take a leaf (pun not intended but fuck it i'll roll with it) out of monkee's sig and all go have a cuppa tea.

11 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

eh, i suppose you look objectively at it pretty much all of airsoft is pretty silly, just a bunch of grown men running around playing cowboys and indians. guess we find it normal because we're used to it.

i know the type you're referring to, top spec guns firing 0.2g with the hop unset,  but tbh as long as they aint cheating i'm happy to shoot anyone. and in fairness i dont think anyone actually likes getting rained on :P

as for entry drills, i prefer the "let some other poor bugger go first" approach :P

Guest LukeJLFC
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

think we need to take a leaf (pun not intended but fuck it i'll roll with it) out of monkee's sig and all go have a cuppa tea.

eh, i suppose you look objectively at it pretty much all of airsoft is pretty silly, just a bunch of grown men running around playing cowboys and indians. guess we find it normal because we're used to it.

i know the type you're referring to, top spec guns firing 0.2g with the hop unset,  but tbh as long as they aint cheating i'm happy to shoot anyone. and in fairness i dont think anyone actually likes getting rained on :P

as for entry drills, i prefer the "let some other poor bugger go first" approach :P

😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Ah yes the multiglams who tried lots of times a coordinated attack and got muchos pissed-offo at us stopping them. It freaked them out when they were attacking the village when I rushed towards them and took three of them out. Their faces were a picture, It was almost like the enemy was not supposed to engage them :D 

What hahahahaha, I don’t even know you?

are you referring to me or someone else it’s a bit random.

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, LukeJLFC said:

Yeah sadly ide have to agree, didn’t realise how much flak I would receive for a post.

But to answer your question we have 3 members, but I wouldn’t say the group is made yet as I wouldn’t call us a proper group until we got to a Battlesim/MilSim though all together in my opinion. We have had multiple people come and go though, mainly due to COVID 🙂

3 of you & you've not actually played any Sims together, any wonder you got stick with your earlier posts, & no I'm not digging you out per se, just that your initial posts came across as a bit pretentious, & then you bit at the responses, so obviously it was all downhill from there.

My advice, & you can tell me to piss off if you like, is to recruit from local  sites in your area, quite literally once you've played them regularly people will get to know you guys & that in itself will make team building easier, guys that know each other, playing styles, temperament etc.

& Then once you've got more of a team, explore milsims as the next phase.

Guest LukeJLFC
38 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Triggered? Not by someone like you. But you start throwing insults and shite around expect some back. You don't get to call me a dickhead. Bigger and better people have earnt that right 

I wasn't actually addressing you but replying to Adolf Hamster. Like most keyboard warriors you have zero clue at the point I was making so I will just leave it. Back to fantasy land fella

Cat Shit One at Tuddenham last month for example remember then?

Hold on,

I never called you a dickhead, I was only getting my point across hahahaha. 

listen I said I’ll drop it, you play cowboys and Indians how you like it and I’ll do it how I prefer to 😂😂😂

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, LukeJLFC said:

i think this is turning into a generic rant at stereotypes at this point.

Guest LukeJLFC
1 minute ago, Tackle said:

3 of you & you've not actually played any Sims together, any wonder you got stick with your earlier posts, & no I'm not digging you out per se, just that your initial posts came across as a bit pretentious, & then you bit at the responses, so obviously it was all downhill from there.

My advice, & you can tell me to piss off if you like, is to recruit from local  sites in your area, quite literally once you've played them regularly people will get to know you guys & that in itself will make team building easier, guys that know each other, playing styles, temperament etc.

& Then once you've got more of a team, explore milsims as the next phase.

Already have mate, numbers do not matter whatsoever, we don’t want to run about taking one side of a game up, that’s not enjoyable for anyone.

Correct we haven’t played any sims together, however we have played sims, it is quite literally impossible during lockdown, hence why the advert was made for seeing if anyone wanted to run with us in future reference.

we have tried but especially in my area there are limited sites just for skirmishes, I have gotten one lad and that’s about it, all the others aren’t interested in sims (which is understandable) or already running as a crew already. Hence why I tried here, but that whole thing has gone out the window due to the partially deserved flak I received at the start of the post.

I am a bit stuck for what to do with this at the moment. But I have tried a few times that the online way doesn’t work. So I’m just contemplating dragging the whole thing down.

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i think this is turning into a generic rant at stereotypes at this point.

Yep, thought as much, possibly dragging the bloody thing down would be helpful as it’s done more annoyance than good :P

22 minutes ago, LukeJLFC said:

😂😂😂

I was replying to Monkee

On 31/07/2020 at 17:15, LukeJLFC said:

Possibly a new post without the dickhead at the start who tried to shoot down the last recruitment post I did could be a good alternative.

Not got a very good memory 

1 hour ago, LukeJLFC said:

😂😂😂

News flash not everything is about you

• Guest changed the title to Disbanded Team (Closed)
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.