Coventry University Airsoft Society

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

This is a total stab in the dark here, but I'm the president of the Coventry University Airsoc, and we need to get things rolling for next year sooner rather than later (the previous president didn't get much done, we're new and have very few members, most are leaving).

If anyone here is at Coventry Uni, starting at Coventry Uni in September, or knows someone at Coventry Uni who is into airsoft, could they please get in touch via email to: [email protected]

General members needed, as well as two officials.

Thanks.

(Ps, sorry if I should have gotten permission for this post, but Cov Uni SU is a registered charity, so I guessed this wouldnt count as commercial posting).

• Supporters

Cool thanks,

We're doing freshers fair - we're making a little bunker with camo nets, ammo tins and things in the corner of the sports hall :D Unfortunately though, the SU want me to sort some stuff out before then; notably, I need two volunteers to be treasurer and secretary, otherwise the society will fold and I'll have to start again :/

• Supporters

the first place I would look would be on the Uni's society site, which in turn should link to an email or Facebook page so new members could get into contact with you :)

If you've then done then wish you best of luck.

• Supporters

We already have those - everything is in place for all the freshers, it's just I need to catch some of the current students who are thinking about leaving it till September since there's the fair! D:

Being president is so frustrating xD

Archived