Lucas Lu's Shitposts

lucaslu1709

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Will check these out later but 0:27 of the top vid - that's a move right out of Kicking mustang's playbook. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't feel right using a grenade launcher or having one used in such close proximity.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Will check these out later but 0:27 of the top vid - that's a move right out of Kicking mustang's playbook. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't feel right using a grenade launcher or having one used in such close proximity.

i dunno, for a fully loaded shower shell dont think it's that bad, you could legit throw a handful of bb's harder.

18 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

no MED on moscarts where i've played. 

• Supporters

Er, isn't this the issue? He threw a BFG into a building where people, including what appears to be a marshal, are standing around without eye-pro on:

So, what happened there?  Either that area was in play in which case WTF are they doing not wearing eyepro, or it's a safe zone, in which case WTF is he doing throwing pyro?

Their insurers would shit the bed either way if they saw that.  I mean, I hope that's an insured site and not, as it kind of appears, a bunch of kids running around shooting each other in a random building.

21 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

what happened there?  Either that area was in play in which case WTF are they doing not wearing eyepro, or it's a safe zone, in which case WTF is he doing throwing pyro?

I don't exactly know what happened... but that situation really makes me cringe based on what it looks like. you can't grow back eyes...

and even if it is only a bang, it still has the potential to send debris flying up which can cause a bit of damage if you're unlucky... certainly not his finest moment.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
53 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

So, what happened there?  Either that area was in play in which case WTF are they doing not wearing eyepro, or it's a safe zone, in which case WTF is he doing throwing pyro?

Their insurers would shit the bed either way if they saw that.  I mean, I hope that's an insured site and not, as it kind of appears, a bunch of kids running around shooting each other in a random building

Definitely looks more like a gaggle of kids are playing their own game in the woods.. 😕

Apart from that, I enjoyed the videos - fun to watch, well edited and none of that "Whaaatzaaup gaiz" nonsense.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Definitely looks more like a gaggle of kids are playing their own game in the woods.. 😕

Looks like it might have been, based on it being thrown down the memory hole.  Actually, I'd be almost certain of it, as who'd insure a site where kids are sprinting around at height on open stairs and demolished floors?  Imagine the risk assessment on that.

And why you'd think it was a good idea to even publicise it in the first place, urgh.

All good natured stuff, and I'm not risk averse in general. But it does show why having managed sites is important both for player safety as well as not having the hobby shitcanned by the law.  OK, it was a BFG into a "safe" zone that time, but once someone does that for a laugh, who's going to be the next to escalate it, and how?  Darn kids these days, having fun, and always playing their darn hop-hip music too loud. Get off my lawn!

Apart from that, I enjoyed the videos - fun to watch, well edited and none of that "Whaaatzaaup gaiz" nonsense.

Indeed, decent play and the launcher use was fine.  Shower shells up close (one guy was hit point blank and was only surprised, not hurt) and the 40-Mikes saved for longer distance.  Shows how it can be done without being a dick.

Just a pity about that second video.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.