Vfc Mp7 AEG

JamesWills

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I really want the MP7 AEG by VFC but I have heard some mixed reviews on them when they first came out,

has anyone got one recently and had any problems or has VFC finally fixed it?

I do not have one but I looked at getting one, because I love the Mp7 and my TM AEP version just doesn't cut it. 

Every review I could find basically warned me away from it, due to a few inherent issues with the design.

It will break, just a case of when. Parts can be a pain to get and it will always break again. 

I looked on their facebook group and some people are on their 4 - 5 gun and just waiting for it to break. 

I don't know if they have redesigned it since i researched it last year. Apparently the gun its self its awesome, just the insides suck. 

looks like I am going to give this gun a pass for a while then until VFC get there act together and make a V2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.