Sig Pro Force M17 Vs Marui FnX

AngryDad223

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all

i need some advice/help deciding which route to take, I love the look of the M17 but the awful QC reports I’m seeing from every post so far seems to say to stay clear.....

the off putting factor on the other hand for the Marui is the seeming inability to use propane with it? Any truth here? 

Thanks 

I don’t know anyone who has used the Sig M17 that hasn’t had trouble, they really are a bad VFC gun that  comes with CO2 mags which blow it up.

The FNX will run reliably on  green and red with zero issues, but you might run into fps issues using propane.

I own a SIG & a TM HK45tac...and hands down the TM is waaay better.   The Sig is a cool gun and all that, but I am having constant issues with it feeding and cycling properly.  Sometimes it cycles fine and accuracy & range is good, but sometimes it's the slide gets stuck and gas just pisses out.   TM..no issues at all, none whatsoever.

Sig is running on Greengas, wanted to avoid the CO2 as it's too powerfull and cracks the nozzles in the gun.

Buy a TM. :)

3 hours ago, AngryDad223 said:

Hey all

i need some advice/help deciding which route to take, I love the look of the M17 but the awful QC reports I’m seeing from every post so far seems to say to stay clear.....

the off putting factor on the other hand for the Marui is the seeming inability to use propane with it? Any truth here? 

Thanks 

A TM doesn't need Propane it will run fine on low power gas. A TM will run on propane you will just shorten it's life expectancy. my team mate runs a 5-7 on propylene he just have to replace them every 18 months or so. I think he is on number 9.

7 minutes ago, BigStew said:

A TM doesn't need Propane it will run fine on low power gas. A TM will run on propane you will just shorten it's life expectancy. my team mate runs a 5-7 on propylene he just have to replace them every 18 months or so. I think he is on number 9.

The five seven is made out of cheese though... 😂

14 hours ago, Monkman said:

I own a SIG & a TM HK45tac...and hands down the TM is waaay better.   The Sig is a cool gun and all that, but I am having constant issues with it feeding and cycling properly.  Sometimes it cycles fine and accuracy & range is good, but sometimes it's the slide gets stuck and gas just pisses out.   TM..no issues at all, none whatsoever.

Sig is running on Greengas, wanted to avoid the CO2 as it's too powerfull and cracks the nozzles in the gun.

Buy a TM. :)

Cheers chaps

Hoe do you find the 45T ? I’ve decided to permanently forget the M17 or anything VFC. For the same money I can buy the 45T and it comes with a suppressor over the FNX

19 minutes ago, AngryDad223 said:

Cheers chaps

Hoe do you find the 45T ? I’ve decided to permanently forget the M17 or anything VFC. For the same money I can buy the 45T and it comes with a suppressor over the FNX

you mean the hk45 ct, its a vfc although well regarded. I'd still get an fnx over it. I thought the tm fnx came with a suppressor.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.