Heckler Koch Trademarks

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking at some Marui HK replicas and more than one retailer states that these don't come with trademarks and if you want those you need to go for the licenced Umarex version. Is that really the case or is it more of a *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* situation?

I found that its mostly just a wink wink nothing to see here HK, but always worth ringing the shop up just to check

Marui don't put real trade marks on there guns unless they have a license not sure they have any at the moment.

36 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Marui don't put real trade marks on there guns unless they have a license not sure they have any at the moment.

That can't be right, surely? I'm 99.9% sure the Gen.4 Glock 17 they've just released has all the usual logo's.

9 minutes ago, BigStew said:

ha ha ha ha you couldn’t be more wrong 😂😂😂😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

ha ha ha ha you couldn’t be more wrong 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'll need to recheck my guns the older models had trade marks that were not quite legit. I assume by your response that has changed.

Just now, BigStew said:

I'll need to recheck my guns the older models had trade marks that were not quite legit. I assume by your response that has changed.

Usually it's correct logo's and other wording combined with the Tokyo Marui - Made in Japan bit.

Unless you're referring to the infamouz "Dezart Eagle"?

Just did a quick Google search for the berretta logo compaired to a TM m9. It's hard to get a good image of the TM m9 funnily enough. They are very close but the TM one looks off 

4 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Just did a quick Google search for the berretta logo compaired to a TM m9. It's hard to get a good image of the TM m9 funnily enough. They are very close but the TM one looks off 

From my understanding as they only really cater for the Japanese market, they don't worry about the licencing side of things. Compare that to WE who make theirs with blank slides and WE logo's on the grips. Not to say TM's trademarks are always 100% accurate of course.

31 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Yes

24 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Beretta is a trademark TM don't infringe on as WA has exclusive rights to it in Japan irc.

On 25/07/2020 at 23:02, AngryDad223 said:

Though due to Umarex (largely) retailers have to advise they are removed.... they are inferior etc 

If you are stateside they genuinely file/cut them out at import. 

As suspected....I've seen those butchered trades, yikes..

There often better than the Official Umarex Licensed trades.  I have never yet seen a real HK with "Officially Licensed trades marks of HK" plastered all over them in white paint. ;)

3 minutes ago, BigAl said:

There often better than the Official Umarex Licensed trades.  I have never yet seen a real HK with "Officially Licensed trades marks of HK" plastered all over them in white paint. ;)

I like my Umarex Glock 19X....but yeah, having that licensed bit is not cool.

3 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I like my Umarex Glock 19X....but yeah, having that licensed bit is not cool.

KY airsoft make a plate to fit, you just need to machine out a socket, buggered if I can find it on their site at the moment lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.