Sambo

Struggling to Beat My Anxiety and Go.

Had my first game at my local CQB probably two years ago - My friends had done paintball before and didn't like it so I couldn't convince them to try it and so I eventually had to bite the bullet and go alone.  Already bought all the gear so I didn't feel like a twat turning up in jeans and a jumper so I had camo, helmet, boots etc - used the sites stock M4s but found they were a bit long for the arena; I enjoyed it enough to keep going so for my second game I made sure I had my own gun, a JG Ika Zuchi / Thunder Maul which didn't need a UKARA number (I like to be that guy with a unique looking gun) 

Most people there were friendly, quite a few first timers actually, which made me feel more relaxed - not the kind of people I would find myself hanging around with outside of the site unfortunately but friendly enough, maybe just a clique for the location???

I've only been to one outdoor game at Otley Stealth woods but I felt that was an even bigger mix of people and probably found it easier to make friends there as it wasnt "everyones local club" you know, where most people already know each other...

One tip - If you're 5'2", weigh less than 10 St and are already super unfit, try not to wander around a woodland setting dragging around an SGR 12 for a full 8 hour game.

@Big Daddy Vladdy 👋

Been in your position, you will have fun and get on with a few people on the day! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Went airsofting by myself today and I got recognized and had friendly chats with people I played with last times.

Obviously this won't happen the first time you go, but if you just chat to people some of them will remember you.

We're a friendly bunch