Who Goes to Games by Themselves?

leadly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Will go somewhere nice for the weekend with the Mrs and youngest and fit a game in around it.

Now, that's dual purpose thinking.  I might float that boat with Mrs Borg.

How I got to play depot among other places. It's fair trek for me so it's worth making a weekend of it. Suppose I'm fairly central  which is handy.

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

they make .60's? where!?

They sell 0.69g 6mm BB's here:

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com/collections/bb-ammo/products/0-69g-deathzone-40-count-white-bio-bbs

In my previous comment 0.60g is a bit of an exaggeration but I have heard people boasting about "destroying" the other team because they've loaded their guns with heavy BB's. 

Someone complaining about the opposition not taking their hits and pulling out a bag of 0.48g's for his WE 1911.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Well, at least they're honest enough to admit that they're ceramic and not plastic.  I guess the cost is going to limit their use, but it highlights why I believe airsoft as a whole really needs to have a think about where BB weights and compositions are heading.  At that point you're not far off just shooting 0.86g steel.

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Well, at least they're honest enough to admit that they're ceramic and not plastic.  I guess the cost is going to limit their use, but it highlights why I believe airsoft as a whole really needs to have a think about where BB weights and compositions are heading.  At that point you're not far off just shooting 0.86g steel.

$19 for 40 is hilarious. How angry would you be if someone still didn't call the hit? I would be tempted to walk over and pick it up!

I'd often rock up the the local site (RIP The Stan) solo. I liked to play airsoft and also had the money to spare more often than my mates (helps with airsoft being one of my primary hobbies). Usually ran into a few faces I knew or just made new friends for the day. 

On 22/07/2020 at 07:30, Cr0-Magnon said:

They sell 0.69g 6mm BB's here:

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com/collections/bb-ammo/products/0-69g-deathzone-40-count-white-bio-bbs

In my previous comment 0.60g is a bit of an exaggeration but I have heard people boasting about "destroying" the other team because they've loaded their guns with heavy BB's. 

Someone complaining about the opposition not taking their hits and pulling out a bag of 0.48g's for his WE 1911.

At that weight it’s no wonder they call it death zone! One of them in the mush and you’d know all about it 🤕 

• 2 weeks later...

I go solo quite a bit. Once you get there it’s not like your a solo player though. Everyone Makes you very welcome.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.