What Airsoft Glasses/Goggles do You Recommend?

Leonine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey people, 

What is everyone’s thoughts on Valken Echo Airsoft glasses?

I have a cheap budget which is the reason I’m looking at those kinds of range. I just need some which can withstand BBs and not get my eyes shot out. 😂

My budget is £25 max so what’s everyone’s suggestions for brands and styles as my other ones are too scratched to use.

Go with the best you can afford.
Dont scrimp on eye pro, your sight is priceless.

Eye pro like everything else is a personal choice, what other like and use won’t be the best solution for you.

You need to factor in comfort too, a lot of experienced players have tried lots of different options and styles before finding their “forever goggles” :D  

I currently use either crappy mesh (which I’m not happy with) or goggles with a fan (which I’m not 100% happy with) and I have been playing for 5 years and still haven’t found my ideal solution 

• Supporters
56 minutes ago, Ropeyshep said:

Pyramex dual pane I-sport goggles work well for me.

Yup, the default choice.  However, the inner lenses seem to be prone to breaking up and crazing.  Mine have been OK though, and if they give any problems, I'll just replace the inners with pieces of PETG plastic.

Valken V-TAC Axis (not Echo) goggles claim to be dual pane, but I can't actually see the 2nd pane.  Approach with caution. The Valken Zulus are dual pane, but over £30.

I use the Valken V-Tac Tango Goggles (with thermal lens they come to just over £30), did have some fogging issues but made a vent by removing some of the top and bottom "foam" and haven't had issues since - they are quite bulky, but they are goggles so have a nice full seal

pyramex dual pane are the best for the money. pair them with some revision antifog wipes and you have as good as you get for that money.

I've never fogged my i5 and it protects my ears, lower face and eyes and only uses 1 strap.

21 hours ago, Ropeyshep said:

Pyramex dual pane I-sport goggles work well for me. 

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Pyramex-I-Force-Slim-Sporty-Goggle/dp/B00PWVBS0I

I have just bought a pair off Amazon. Thanks for giving me the link to them. :) 

An i5 is the only thing I haven’t tried, if I can pick one up cheaply I will give one a whirl. 

Bolle, had a pair for ages, scratched to hell now, been stitched across the face plenty of times, and they have stood the test of time. Need some new ones now though, as I'm getting on a bit now, and I can't tell the floaters in my eyes from the scratches on the classes.

just got a mask for CQB, and just cus it looks cool, it's a sparta mask for my FAST helmet, makes it look a bit Mandolorian.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.