That One Airsoft Skill That Would Help You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

Brophy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just a bit of fun here guys.

Imagine an outbreak has ravaged your country and its now full of zombies, of all the skills and techniques you have aquired playing airsoft, name the one skill or technique that stands out to you that you think would help you survive!

Hiding using my BDU’s and other resources.... as long as I don’t have to cover myself in Walking Dead corpses, I’ll be fine.... make sure to stock up on washing and flammable items!
🤔😜👍

💷GAMBLE💷

4 Player Co-op:

Revive. Respawn @Cr0-Magnon 😂👍

Use weapons highlighted.

Mystery box.

Level 100.

i swear I’ve played this somewhere!?.... 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

All the money spent buying gucci gear will allow me to blend in with the special forces soldiers who will obviously all be going to some top secret government/MoD black site on the moon.....or I get shot immediately for being a fake. Either way I get the easy way out

• Supporters
On 20/07/2020 at 10:46, Shaydee said:

Avoiding people - though I'd say that's equally a life skill as much as an airsoft one 😄

There are days when I think "the more people I meet, the more I wish for the zombie apocalypse".

Especially my neighbor, he'd be one of the first to get an axe to the skull.

(Even if he's not infected 😏)

15 minutes ago, Tackle said:

There are days when I think "the more people I meet, the more I wish for the zombie apocalypse".

Especially my neighbor, he'd be one of the first to get an axe to the skull.

(Even if he's not infected 😏)

"Just to be safe"

I would use my years of camping skills to move out of the cities once the food supplies dwindle. 

Relocate to where my real guns are stored. Then use my shooting and moving quietly skills, to keep myself and family alive. 

Judging by popular zombie law. The .22 should be very useful at dropping a zombie, quietly. 

524095_10151879911097200_635473933_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=18H93SH_IKMAX-O1v-i&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=d5c768ec48ad9eca4d9e2565f11315e4&oe=5F41DA91

I will of course also require to learn to ride a large and overly noisy motorbike. Then probably pick up a crossbow somewhere. 

My absolute lack of guilt when shooting people with "skills" in the leg so I can outrun them. 

Hey if sacrifices have to be made to survive I choose to sacrifice them not me.

I don't even have any skills.

You know, like nunchuck skills, bo hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only like guys who have great skills.

15 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

My absolute lack of guilt when shooting people with "skills" in the leg so I can outrun them. 

Hey if sacrifices have to be made to survive I choose to sacrifice them not me.

I don't even have any skills.

You know, like nunchuck skills, bo hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only like guys who have great skills.

I bet you can dance though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.