Which is best out of these 2 guns

monsterberry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so getting my first real airsoft gun i have had others in the past but nothing worth more then like 50 pound so im either getting one of these 2.

Either a

SR360C PRO G360 AEG or a SRC SR4.

heres the guns

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Orange Electric Guns&menu=sub&head=SR36C PRO G36 AEG

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Orange Electric Guns&menu=sub&head=SRC SR4

thanks all and pls watch the vids on the links as they really do show the guns in better detail.

don't spray it.

Buy it from one of the 'reputable' companies, like actionhobbies, airsoftworld, landwarrior or wolf armouries.

How old are you as a matter of interest? you can't buy unless over 18.

Thanks for the reply, wolfarmouries are a little expensive but thanks ill look into the other sites but i cant buy it unless its coloured as im not a skirmisher yet

what marksman means is dont buy it from justbbguns, you can get them elsewhere in green or red or pink... anything but orange... i had a guy on my team with an orange gun today, you could spot him (or should i say his gun) a mile off...

what marksman means is dont buy it from justbbguns, you can get them elsewhere in green or red or pink... anything but orange... i had a guy on my team with an orange gun today, you could spot him (or should i say his gun) a mile off...

Thanks haha ill have a search cheers

If i were you, just hire or borrow a gun the required number of times to get a UKARA then buy one in black

If he's 16 then most likely. Check to be sure though

Ok thanks just reasarching for some sites yes hes 16, so i can hire a gun from the site on the day right? Whats the average entry fee? and whats the average to hire a gun would you say? I will contact them straigh just looking for an around so i no the average cost.

thanks alot

Is their like a site that lists the skirmishing places thanks

wow, its like twice the price to hire the gun and cloths on site lol

Archived