Ebr Conversion Help

Stu000000

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have my spare m14 that’s been lying about and not fired for 9+ years.. 

Thinking of carrying out some sort of EBR conversion? Never done anything like this before and ideas and pointers that’s good to know?

Attached the only picture of it I have on the wall 

cheers 

stu! 

16CCB826-BE5E-463F-9E4F-6D507767108F.jpeg

One thing to consider if the sheer heft of the thing.  The first word to come to mind when I think of it is heavy.

It can be disheartening to put money and time into a project and find it just doesn't gel with you.

If you have handled one in the past, then you can pretty much discard my musings. 

47 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

There aren't really any ebr conversion kits lying around, assuming it's for an aeg. There's a G&P version but that's rare and uber expensive. You're literally better off buying a cyma ebr.

Pretty much this. Unless you can find a bone yard EBR.

@AK47frizzle is spot on. You can get replica EBR chassis for the WE M14 from $450 for the chassis alone up to $1,400 for a fully upgraded gun, but the only AEG conversion kits I'm aware of were the rare, long out of production and eye-wateringly expensive G&P kits for the TM-and-clone M14s. You're going to be better off buying a whole new AEG that comes with the chassis. The good ones are the G&Gs from about $500 on up, the cheap ones are the CYMAs from about $225 on up.

Nice one cheers for the reply folks! 

It’s currently sitting in bits now so I’ll clean it up and maybe just turn it into a sniper and run it with a bi pod, decent barrel and scope! 

D396E344-D07F-4381-9394-3E83CE491B6D.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.