New TM Release Announcement. GBB Akm/Mk18/P320

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

GBB AKM, GBB MK18 and GBB P320. That MK18 will sell like hot cakes. 

12 minutes ago, Skara said:

Still no recoil/GBB mp5.

What the fuck TM?

Steady on. There is another two announcement videos coming up in the next few minutes! I suspect it will separated by class, so maybe AEGS next?

He's within three metres of an airsoft gun and he's not wearing eye pro! 😲

Each to their own but none of the first three interest me.

Seems to be going more indepth with the Gbbs already announced 😕 

Looks like that's it boys :( A bit underwhelming. 

2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I really don't get the appeal of MK18s

Just an M4A1 with no A-front sight but more nasty RIS to hold onto / fill with crap 🙄

Lazy TM...

So just a MWS body with another Madbull MK18 rail. They're a little late to the party as there's plenty of MWS owners who've already built their own MK18!

Don't get me wrong I love a MK18, but would of loved for something else to have been given the GBBR treatment. 

That bloke's haircut is something else though! 😂

1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

Because you don't look this cool obviously.

they are so good they don't need magazines

spacer.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.116794ac9399051f58800b6cc617a48a.jpegspacer.png

On that basis it should have been an MP5!

unnamed.jpg

P320 will be tempting simply due to my love of Sig's.

F*#k TM for going with an AKM of all things for their GBB AK. I can't help but think it is a mistake that they didn't go with an AK-74 series line up. As iconic as the AKM may be, I can't see it shifting many units. Admittedly I'm biased as I was hoping TM would release a GBBR AK-74M but I should have known better. It looks as though they've definitely locked me into my choice of a GHK.

As others have said, the MK18 will shift units without skipping a beat.

With the exception of the AKM it's a very safe and very dull line up.

1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

I find mp5 's with a railed foregrip aesthetically unpleasant.

Yes! It's either original foregrip or torch grip. Although I will admit the M-LOK rails do look good

On 18/07/2020 at 22:12, FreeFrag.UK said:

P320 will be tempting simply due to my love of Sig's.

F*#k TM for going with an AKM of all things for their GBB AK. I can't help but think it is a mistake that they didn't go with an AK-74 series line up. As iconic as the AKM may be, I can't see it shifting many units. Admittedly I'm biased as I was hoping TM would release a GBBR AK-74M but I should have known better. It looks as though they've definitely locked me into my choice of a GHK.

As others have said, the MK18 will shift units without skipping a beat.

With the exception of the AKM it's a very safe and very dull line up.

I am glad they have finally gone for an AKM instead of the 47.

1 hour ago, John_W said:

I am glad they have finally gone for an AKM instead of the 47.

Amen to that, their choice of the 47 for the recoil was strange.  I am tempted by the AKM but it will take a lot to tempt me away from my GHK AKM

On 17/07/2020 at 12:48, Skara said:

Still no recoil/GBB mp5.

What the fuck TM?

I was thinking something similar over the weekend.

How much I would like a really decent MP5 with Sliding stock and Navy style light foregrip.

There would be enough space in those grips now to fit a fet, 11.1lipo and replace the usually average light for a trillion lumins LED.

I last owned an MP5 about 15years ago and the terrible hop and nicad battery combination made me sell it shortly after buying it. 
The System TW5's were just a little out of my price range :P

As much as it pains me the WE MP5s are excellent little shooters, standard WE caveat applies though...

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

As much as it pains me the WE MP5s are excellent little shooters, standard WE caveat applies though...

Agreed. I’ve had 4 now and they’re externally the nicest airsoft mp5 I’ve handled, gas efficient and with a barrel and bucking change very accurate

On 20/07/2020 at 11:43, Groot said:

How much I would like a really decent MP5 with Sliding stock and Navy style light foregrip.

LCT have an MP5 coming soon-ish (it's in their catalogue as coming soon) which will almost certainly be available with their EBB gearboxes, which are pretty brutal. You don't get the usual TM refinements (stop on empty, bolt lock/release) but you will get a stamped steel receiver and decent plastics, which you absolutely won't with any future NGRS. If you don't want to wait they have HK33s with the same gearbox out more or less right now; if they make a HK53 that would accept the same SureFire fore-end as the MP5.

2 hours ago, PureSilver said:

LCT have an MP5 coming soon-ish (it's in their catalogue as coming soon) which will almost certainly be available with their EBB gearboxes, which are pretty brutal. You don't get the usual TM refinements (stop on empty, bolt lock/release) but you will get a stamped steel receiver and decent plastics, which you absolutely won't with any future NGRS. If you don't want to wait they have HK33s with the same gearbox out more or less right now; if they make a HK53 that would accept the same SureFire fore-end as the MP5.

I almost bought one of the old electricspringer auto cocker hk53 just because it's the only rif left that i would want to buy, carbine with telescopic stock and no picatinny in sight. Don't need Tm to plastic it up, LCT would do nicely.

this would be ideal

image.jpeg.e3db017de10f0e76ad6e8539b8616f4f.jpeg

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.