Scorpion Evo Trigger Response Build Help

Gibbolicious

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I'm looking to get back into cqb airsoft and have just acquired a 2nd hand scorpion evo. It's a solid gun but I really want to tune the gun for maximum trigger response, I'm aiming to play cqb at a local field so a crazy rps isn't really necessary. I'm confident in opening up the gearbox etc but am not 100% on what would be a good motor/gears/piston that would be able to improve the rreponse whilst also being able to withstand the extra mechanical stress. I'm aiming to run a 11.1. 

Does anyone have an experience or recommendations for parts? 

Many thanks in advance, 

Tom 

• Supporters

for an evo?

leave it alone, it's going to be much harder to improve it than it is to make it worse.

the stock trigger response is perfectly adequate.

I've got the CNC shortstroke trigger in mine and that does the job even slightly more than I'd want. The trigger is now no more than a pressure pad.

Thanks for the reply guys.

OK great, mine already has the shortstroke trigger in so sounds like im pretty much set.

I read somewhere that it was reccomended not to use a 11.1 is that accurate or should I just expect to replace all the stoke internals at some point when they break as they seem to pretty readily available?

Sorry yep this is an EVO

8 hours ago, Gibbolicious said:

I'm aiming to run a 11.1. 

So you haven't tried it yet and you want to mod it!?

The gun is designed to run 11.1v

That will most definitely make trigger response as fast as you need in combination with the shortstroke trigger!

17 hours ago, Davegolf said:

So you haven't tried it yet and you want to mod it!?

The gun is designed to run 11.1v

That will most definitely make trigger response as fast as you need in combination with the shortstroke trigger!

17 hours ago, Gibbolicious said:

Ok great, well I think it seems wise to just leave it as it is.

Many thanks all :D

ASG warrenty says to use an 11.1v batter it needs to shoot over 1J. To get it to over 1j you need the mil spec m95 spring and the ball bearing spring guide. You void warrent if your gun in shooting under 1j with an 11.1v lipo. I think you might get a little bit of benifit form a deans over tamiya connector.

https://jdairsoft.net/asg-scorpion-evo-steel-spring-guide-with-bearing

https://jdairsoft.net/asg-ultimate-mil-spec-aeg-spring

As much as I agree with everyone telling you to leave it stock. If you really want it to be better look in to this third party mosfet. It's pretty new so I don't know much about it and I wouldn't fit it to my evo as I'm a shite bag.

https://jdairsoft.net/jefftron-leviathan-for-asg-scorpion-evo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.