Fps/Joule Limit

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 hours ago, Shamal said:

I think snipers have a longer m.e.d.

Than dmr.

Our local site dmr and sniper have the same 30m med. That said dmr power limit is 1.9j so you can mix it with the snipers. 

Tested my GBBR L119 A2 'long' dmr build this evening at 1.76j on .40's , that'll do 😁

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Niktimes3 said:

I think sites in the south need to rethink there DMR rules for woodland/ outside games as I’ve had my m4 dmr for 2years. I played today with it and was told it’s to hot 370fps 1.41J on a 0.32 BB the site lim is 1.40J. Around my way the site limits range from no J just 420fps. 1.64J no fps stated, 1.40j or the best one is a site that banned dmr but snipers can run at 500fps

i think the uk law is 450fps & 1.85j For a dmr

That's cos we're all non-binary Soft Southern Jessie's down south, its alright for you tough northern monkey's 🐒

😜

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

That's cos we're all non-binary Soft Southern Jessie's down south, its alright for you tough northern monkey's 🐒

😜

It is a total mess for DMR's though. Honestly the reason I'm looking into HPA, so I can adjust to DMR limits or run at 1.1j depending on the site. 

Also

6 hours ago, Niktimes3 said:

370fps 1.41J on a 0.32 BB

None of this makes sense. 370fps on a .32 is 2j. 

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

None of this makes sense. 370fps on a .32 is 2j. 

Beat me to it.

We need a holy war to convert fps heretics on pain of being point blanked with 0.48g from a Joule-creeping sniper that's "Only 500fps with twos, mate."

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

We need a holy war to convert fps heretics on pain of being point blanked with of a Joule-creeping sniper that's "Only 500fps with twos, mate."

Joule creep isnt real, it can't hurt you...

Oh wait.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.