Recommend a Site in Brum?

Lewisb2k

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fireball at NPF Bassets Pole

NPF have been there forever, have a signicant size and are the best & oldest paintball site as far as I’m concerned.

Ive been running mini games at their annual Paintfest for many years, and for the last two or three years they had airfest running alongside.

Quite a few airsofters came down for our Battle Royale in the Kill house 

Hilton Park Airsoft is another skirmish site just off J2 of the M5. They are starting up games there in Sept 2020. Head over to their facebook page.

Fireball squadron at bassets pole Near Sutton , just so you are aware , fireball squadron run their walk on days on the first Saturday of every month but at the moment they are running a booking only system due to Covid (August is full) NPF run their own Airsoft days totally separate from fireball I think booking for them is through the npf website , I can vouch for fireball it’s a great site and run well , there is also stormforce between rugeley and Lichfield if you can travel a little bit which is well worth a visit

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lewis b2k

Have been to the Grange live couple.of times. Really good indoor cqb venue in the heart of brum.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.