Couple of TM Pistols

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: 

Any accessories included: 

Pictures: 

Now that I cannot skirmish, I am thinning out my collection, and keeping one or two items for occasional plinking and display. 

These guns were bought just before I broke my hip and have never been skirmished. In fact they have only been test fired at home. Both come with an extra Marui magazine, boxed with all the accessories which I have never used.

There is not a mark on them, though the tiniest amount of wear on a couple of the mags because of insertion and removal during testing` . I have fired less than 60 or 70 bbs from each of them so the guns are in mint condition. I have only used Abbey 144a low power gas in them.

Beretta M9A1 (railed) and the slightly cheaper Sig P226 E2. They are superior to most of the stuff I am keeping but for display, I prefer metal guns.

What sort of prices should I put them up for?

I'll post pics when I put them up for sale. They look as new.

Thanks for the help. I  was also thinking of about 75% considering their condition.

But you forgot to factor in the extra mag that each gun has. Like the gun they are practically unused.

By my calculation that would work out at £123 for the M9 and £112 for the Sig.

But asking and getting aren't the same thing. So I may try them at 115 and 105. 

And postage would add another tenner to the bill.

People love TM’s, particularly with extra mags, I’d ask higher end if I were you, particularly if you still have the original boxes 👍🏻

From the Firesupport website you can get a brand new TM P226 E2 and spare mag for £139 delivered. So I'd list for £100 - £110 all incl' (including Paypal fees).

For a TM M9A1 and spare mag from them you'd pay £163. So I'd say £125 all incl'

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.