Asia Electric P320 Help / Hop Unit

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks

I recently purchased one of the well priced Asia Electric Gun P320’s

Love  the feel and the quality of it, but have run into an issue with the hop unit that is simply a shite design, causing the issue.

The hop is applied with two small bent to shape “fingers” that unfortunately don’t apply the hop rubber into the barrel evenly , resulting in more hop on the right side when viewed through the barrel

This in turn causes the bb’s to veer off to the right after 20/25 meters

I have teased the offending component more into shape to lessen this , but would rather just replace the hop unit completely.

So my question is, what would fit in here and be a direct replacement to allow sensible upgrade 

This is only my second pistol , and I haven’t “tech’d” on anything other than cleaning & lubing

View down on top of hop unit showing indents that apply the hop , not evenly spaced either side of 12 O’clock position , bad design

Cheers 👍

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

I don’t think there is a direct aftermarket replacement for that part. With some minor modification you should be able to glue a maple leaf I-Key in there and assuming it is glued in straight that should fix the problem.

you might need to change the hop rubber too as the I-key is designed to work with maple leaf hop rubbers, but a maple leaf Autobot 50 degree bucking is a solid upgrade in any case.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.