Absolute Airsoft in Reading. What Is it Like?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

9 hours ago, NitrousUK said:

Isn't this site run by Mark Wooley? The same Mark Wooley who ran the online shop Special Airsoft Supplies, who conned and scammed god knows how many airsofters for over a decade? Google that website and you will find hundreds of people complaining about never getting what they ordered and a total lack of responses to all phone/email/letters. Despite being responsive at the sales stage. There are even Facebook groups about it, eg "Special Airsoft Supplies are con artists".

This man is a serial con man, who has been stealing from the airsoft community for many years. Please do not give him your money. He really should be in prison.

That’s the one… nothing new there.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, NitrousUK said:

Is it not well known that this Mark Wooley is the same one behind Special Airsoft Supplies, or do people generally not care he's a con man?
Personally, I could not give money to such a disgraceful excuse for a human being.

OK, chap, we agree with you.

f512c852-e6f5-4b74-84eb-b1156584f8fb_tex

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, NitrousUK said:

Hah, I guess I'm a bit passionate about it, as I'm one of those people he ripped off (£300 out of pocket).

My comments aren't really directed at the people here, but more in general trying to understand why people are still giving this man money.

300 quid, I'd take off his 'kin thumbs if he did that to me 😡

But yeah, mad that he's still involved in anything airsoft considering how long he's quite been quite literally robbing people.

20 minutes ago, Tackle said:

300 quid, I'd take off his 'kin thumbs if he did that to me 😡

But yeah, mad that he's still involved in anything airsoft considering how long he's quite been quite literally robbing people.

It was about 10 years ago, and as you can tell I'm still angry :). Not sure I'd be able to control myself if I ever saw his ugly troll face though.

I didn't bother going the small claims route, as many did. Because I read he had so many debt collectors after him he would get a family member to always answer the door and claim he wasn't home. Plus debt collectors usually take half of the debt.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, NitrousUK said:

It was about 10 years ago, and as you can tell I'm still angry :). Not sure I'd be able to control myself if I ever saw his ugly troll face though.

I didn't bother going the small claims route, as many did. Because I read he had so many debt collectors after him he would get a family member to always answer the door and claim he wasn't home. Plus debt collectors usually take half of the debt.

Maybe they should go to his site on game day, call him out in the middle of his safety briefing & take what's owed from his takings😏

• Supporters
1 hour ago, NitrousUK said:

Hah, I guess I'm a bit passionate about it, as I'm one of those people he ripped off (£300 out of pocket).

My comments aren't really directed at the people here, but more in general trying to understand why people are still giving this man money.

Sorry to hear that, and we really do agree that he should have faced some form of justice long since.

I’m tempted to go and not pay, but wear a printed t shirt of his name and what he does. Maybe a poster too, if I could be bothered to do so.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.