Asg P90? Is it Decent or Just a Rebrand?

Leandzlemenpling

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have decided to get back into airsoft after selling my old guns, i have looked online and found several models that i would like, i eventually settled on a ASG p90 i found on bespoke airsoft, however, i have found no reviews or other models of it on sale, i know that ASG is a well known and good quality brand but due to the fact i haven't found anything about this, i am wondering if it just a cheap ASG rebranded p90, here is the link for it: https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/asg-p90-aeg-asg-p90, any replies would help.

Thanks!

edit: i have also found a CYMA p90, which would be the better option? (CYMA CM060)

53 minutes ago, Leandzlemenpling said:

I have decided to get back into airsoft after selling my old guns, i have looked online and found several models that i would like, i eventually settled on a ASG p90 i found on bespoke airsoft, however, i have found no reviews or other models of it on sale, i know that ASG is a well known and good quality brand but due to the fact i haven't found anything about this, i am wondering if it just a cheap ASG rebranded p90, here is the link for it: https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/asg-p90-aeg-asg-p90, any replies would help.

Thanks!

edit: i have also found a CYMA p90, which would be the better option? (CYMA CM060)

ASG just re brands they don't make anything most likely at that price it's a classic army sports line which is garbage. can't comment on the cyma.

The real question is why a P90?

Granted they look cool and are super-compact. People notoriously moan about the mags, the midcaps are OK just an inconvenient shape/size however my biggest complaint was the trigger, which is just a big toyish plastic block. Now I've got a Scorpion Evo with shortstroke trigger, I'm not sure what I was ever thinking using a P90.

Well i have found a JG 550 that i am quite fond of, I used to have a Classic Army m15a4 Sportline and a Classic Army m249, and I've always liked the m16 platform but i want something different. But yeah to be honest i don't really like the trigger either we can agree on that, but its not like the trigger is going to be the most obvious characteristic on it.

@Leandzlemenpling - I'm not just talking about looks but how it feels to pull as well and that aspect is very important. I haven't been to an airsoft shop since this Corona stuff kicked off but surely they'd still let you hold one or two guns? If so, compare a nice snappy standard trigger to that of the P90 and you'll likely see what I mean.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Leandzlemenpling said:

Well i have found a JG 550 that i am quite fond of, I used to have a Classic Army m15a4 Sportline and a Classic Army m249, and I've always liked the m16 platform but i want something different. But yeah to be honest i don't really like the trigger either we can agree on that, but its not like the trigger is going to be the most obvious characteristic on it.

you underestimate how bad an fn 2 stage trigger is, it's like a black and decker.

always wonder why folk use them for cqb given the v6 box has one of the worst cutoff lever designs out there.

however, i do like the p90/f2000, but that's not the same as thinking they're all that good.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.