Nato Works Scp-90

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did it come from Scotland by any chance?

Absolutely excellent find.

Genuinely chuffed for you that you've managed to get hold of one btw. What's it actually like?

6 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

Never thought I would get hold of one, with around only 20 being made, but luck was on my side with this one, a Nato Works SCP-90 the only AR70 variant on the airsoft market at the moment

20200709_124315.jpg

Dare I ask, how much did that set you back?

3 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Did it come from Scotland by any chance?

Absolutely excellent find.

Genuinely chuffed for you that you've managed to get hold of one btw. What's it actually like?

Thanks mate!! It did indeed, and the build is beyond great, not an issue with it and the condition itself is amazing, I am thinking of doing a video review on YouTube as none exist that I know of 

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Dare I ask, how much did that set you back?

Not as much as I thought, the seller was one of if not the best I have dealt with, reasonable and I am very thankful to him for contacting me and making a deal with me 

• 2 years later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.