New Player South Wales

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Lockdown has kind of inspired me to want to get out and do more once it ends and places start to reopen, Airsoft is the main one. Any Welsh players here have any recommendations for shops and sites to play at and your experiences with said places?

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've played Bunker Airsoft in Bargoed before, run by a lovely bloke called Paul.

They've got two sites now actually, Bunker which is the woodland site (which, like some kind of optical illusion is always uphill! 😄 ) and Bunker CQB which is a cool looking place in an old warehouse, but I've not played there.

32 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I've played Bunker Airsoft in Bargoed before, run by a lovely bloke called Paul.

They've got two sites now actually, Bunker which is the woodland site (which, like some kind of optical illusion is always uphill! 😄 ) and Bunker CQB which is a cool looking place in an old warehouse, but I've not played there.

Airsoft in an old warehouse sounds amazing I won't lie, glad you've pointed that one out, I looked at Bunker but I wasn't aware they had the CQB site as well. Think I'm giving one in Ammanford a go this weekend but I'll definitely look further afield for the future.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.