Se Tour Review: Gunman Tuddenham (Suffolk)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nice meeting you too buddy!  Agree with everything you say especially the grenade rules.  The Multiglam team played as multiglam teams do so no surprise there.  I had no real issues bar some overshooting.  I am not really a fan of the site and prefer Gunman Eversley but wanted to show support to the Gunman guys and the great job they do.

Shout me up if you fancy giving your French Cold War loadout an airing! Happy to pick you up from Hook.

I have more welts today than I have had from a game in a LONG LONG time. 
I guess it was from the urban/cqb bits but boy it was fun!!

I pretty much agree with Asomodai in this as usual. I had fun, more than I thought I would. My gas mp7 did me proud and got a fair few praises. The urban village area was great fun, I wish I could play it more often. But yeah the grenade rule is silly. I was based in the doorway of a really dark room ready to duck into it as we were trying to hold the buildings when a grenade went off two rooms away and I was told I am dead.  Otherwise no complaints other than the crye multiglam overshooters.

I probably wouldn’t play there again with it being so far, if it was an hour or under drive away it would make It I to my regular site rotation.

And nice to meet you @EvilMonkee & pal

24 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

@Asomodai you failed the bullpups!?

I know mate 😞 i have been working hard on repairing my non bullpups. So need to put them through their paces. Brought the heavyweights out in the M16A3 and the MK43. 

Ooof! Big guns! I sold my 2nd ever gun the other day - a 2003 L85.

I would like a gas AUG in the future.

Surprised you have non-bullpups!

Your Bullpup watch does make me chuckle keep it up 😁

7 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Ooof! Big guns! I sold my 2nd ever gun the other day - a 2003 L85.

I would like a gas AUG in the future.

Surprised you have non-bullpups!

Your Bullpup watch does make me chuckle keep it up 😁

The M16A3 had the nade launcher too. Nightmare lugging it around! 

I'll keep it up 😉

20200703_221058.jpg

One in each arm!? 😎

I bet the support gun role works quite well at that site with the open tall grass/stingers area?

That type of game field is hard work

3 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

One in each arm!? 😎

I bet the support gun role works quite well at that site with the open tall grass/stingers area?

It certainly did in the first game! Unfortunately the site has a 1 second burst rule even for LMGs. So it wasnt as effective as it could have been. 

Looking to run bolt actions in the next couple of games. 

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

I got loads of kills while hiding in ferns almost as tall as me. Was great fun. I could hear the all of the enemy’s plans, then up I pop and pew pew 

admittedly 30% of what I was caught in and crawling through turned out to be brambles or nettles though :D   

12 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I have more welts today than I have had from a game in a LONG LONG time. 
I guess it was from the urban/cqb bits but boy it was fun!!

I pretty much agree with Asomodai in this as usual. I had fun, more than I thought I would. My gas mp7 did me proud and got a fair few praises. The urban village area was great fun, I wish I could play it more often. But yeah the grenade rule is silly. I was based in the doorway of a really dark room ready to duck into it as we were trying to hold the buildings when a grenade went off two rooms away and I was told I am dead.  Otherwise no complaints other than the crye multiglam overshooters.

I probably wouldn’t play there again with it being so far, if it was an hour or under drive away it would make It I to my regular site rotation.

And nice to meet you @EvilMonkee & pal

Yeh they got a wee bit upset we kicked their arse 3 games out of 4...but heyho.  Damn you and that nice looking Mp7 I want another now....

56 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Yeh they got a wee bit upset we kicked their arse 3 games out of 4...but heyho.  Damn you and that nice looking Mp7 I want another now....

You know I haven't got a clue how we won the first two games. I was convinced we were soundly beaten! It was so good getting a 7-8 killstreak sneaking up behind at the tire fort near our spawn and sweeping through them with the LMG. Most of them were the multiglams. One complained that it shouldn't have been allowed as I didn't use a Bipod :Rolleyes:

8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Gutted I missed out on an old fashioned Asmo / Albi meet up.

Just like old Mall Rat times 🥰

Bless, Al and I have only been together a few times and now considered Old Fashioned! 

15 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Gutted I missed out on an old fashioned Asmo / Albi meet up.

Just like old Mall Rat times 🥰

We have been to a few sites together now.

happy to give you a shout when/where we go somewhere if you want to tag along?

In defence of the grenade rule, most buildings there are not much more than one room with a bit of a lobby by the doors anyway. Understand it can be frustrating with some of the larger ones though.

Nice to see a review of my local (or at least one of) site though!

52 minutes ago, ziontrain said:

In defence of the grenade rule, most buildings there are not much more than one room with a bit of a lobby by the doors anyway. Understand it can be frustrating with some of the larger ones though.

Still 3/5m radius would be sufficient, marshal in the building when people are getting close to police it and it's as easy as that

1 hour ago, ziontrain said:

Yeah I get that and in the single room ones I would understand one of the buildings was just an empty shell, I would not have argued about kill radius if they had said in this building your all dead, but I was mostly behind a wall in a doorway talking to my team and the marshal who were in the room in front of me and a grenade went off in the room past that and the marshals made us all clear out. 

I was prepared to duck into the dark room and wait for the enemy to attempt to clear the building and try to get a few kills. I was even ready to chuck my grenade into the room outside the dark one. Which would have killed myself (although I didnt know this at the time :D)   

4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Grenades killing an entire building is one of the reasons that's put me off playing there...

With lack of cqb and decent urban areas to play it wouldnt put me off. The distance does though. But I did really enjoy the 'village' area welts and all :)  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.