Homemade Targets

PopRocket123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had the house to myself this morning and since I couldn't get to a game today I figured I'd do some pistol shooting and try out my new USP C. Fun fact 3 pizza boxes make a perfect target and backstop. It comes with a bullseye and everything. 

IMG_20200705_114308.jpg

IMG_20200705_114532.jpg

Lol

we are still waiting to be allowed to play up here in Scotland 

I made a target for using in the back garden months ago when this all started

Swapped the aluminium panels out for cardboard, too many ricochets 😂

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Paint can lids are good. they make a mess but the way they shatter everywhere is very satisfying.

• Supporters

Personally I favour jam jar lids held on the washing line with a peg, audible when hit plus they swing on the peg, & small enough to be a challenge at 100+ feet

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I’m quite tempted to try some clay pigeon targets, can’t be arsed to clean up the shrapnel in the back garden off of them though

Will bb's shatter clays, didn't think they were that fragile ?

30 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I’m quite tempted to try some clay pigeon targets, can’t be arsed to clean up the shrapnel in the back garden off of them though

Plus, I don’t actually have any, so would need to buy some 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, strykerles said:

I use little chalk lego men, £8 for 80 on ebay

Explode when hit and degrade with the weather

😂

20200601_200101.jpg

winner 

I attended a practical shooting event at Land Warrior late 2018 , they had this set up which was amazing to use 😎

Same idea as ljnl above just showed, but a bit more commercial and professional 

The coloured lights are like an illuminated silicon semi sphere

57128994-FEA3-4037-A083-705F461A1EA6.thumb.jpeg.d01b104fb157b4ad58f72b2f2271bab2.jpeg

Lordy hell Im getting portly 🤭

I have been playing about with that Audrino set up on TinkerCAD and must get round to making if for real! Still working on the code as quite basic at the moment but I would like different time delays / game modes.

My GF made this one...cardboard box within two old recycling bins then clingfilmed a few times over the front to prevent BB's bouncing back out. 

IMG_20200706_200757.jpg

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

My GF made this one...cardboard box within two old recycling bins then clingfilmed a few times over the front to prevent BB's bouncing back out. 

IMG_20200706_200757.jpg

ive got the ASG target with the 3 targets attached,  got just as this happened, but have a few of those boxes lying around still i keep forgetting to take to the tip, only trouble is my garden isnt that long so would need to use a few of the neighbours!.... JOKE!

will use my parents :D

1 hour ago, djben9 said:

ive got the ASG target with the 3 targets attached,  got just as this happened, but have a few of those boxes lying around still i keep forgetting to take to the tip, only trouble is my garden isnt that long so would need to use a few of the neighbours!.... JOKE!

will use my parents :D

I must also point out that it looked much better than this a few weeks ago. I've just mashed it up with AEG's, pistols and now zeroing my new boltie.

17 hours ago, SSPKali said:

I have been playing about with that Audrino set up on TinkerCAD and must get round to making if for real! Still working on the code as quite basic at the moment but I would like different time delays / game modes.

Attack sense, just saying to save some time 

35 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Attack sense, just saying to save some time 

Now if only that could save me £500 too. Tinkering is half the fun!

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2020 at 07:39, ljnl said:

Put this together:

Targets light up random after a hit. The targets can be set further apart ofc, this is just a test setup :)

They look good fun.they have similar at nae. 

No good for me though. Small garden and skitty neighbours. They jump if I open a can of lager! Lol

Regards

Apart from recognised airsoft venues I think you can shoot on private land with the landowners permission and making sure no projectiles leave the boundaries of said private land.

Regards

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.