Restarting Advise

Simmo468

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I posted up else where that I’m just getting back into things after quite a few years away and just wanted some advice on Current AEGs.

I have had a fair few AEGs over the years and am pretty comfortable with what I like for how I play the game, unfortunately I sold everything when I had to quit and am hoping some of you can bring me up-to date and find the current equivalent to what I’ve had before.

I know I will want full metal; My two go to AEGs before were a Classic Army and ICS M4s and I also liked a VFC SCAR Heavy that I had briefly.

does anyone have a recommendation for the modern equivalent of these at around the £250 mark?

ICS are still solid and good choice for getting into teching with the easy to disassemble split gearbox design. VFCs are ok but generally focus on externals over internal quality. Classic Army have been making a comeback recently with some nice quality AEGs on the lower of the price scale. Other options are G&G, Specna Arms, and the recent Cyma guns

Defiantly one of my favourite features of my ICS, thanks for the heads up on the other makes will have a look pretty sure Cyma were around when I last played but seem to think they weren’t much cop will def check them out.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.