Weapon of Choice

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Given that this the weekend that most sites are opening, and given that many of us own more than one rif.

what are you going to use this weekend, and does this mean it is by default your favourite.

i would be running the old faithful AK as it would be the last one I would sell for many reasons and has made me realise that it probably is my favourite.

I'll be using my CO2 powered VSR, because my bolt action loadout is super lightweight and I think that will help after not doing airsoft for 3 months. Also, it is definitely my favourite RIF for a whole plethora of reasons.

It's unlikely I'll get it this weekend but as soon as I do I'll be running my custom built G&P. It's been evolving for the past 4 years to the point where it's exactly how I want it and is my best performing gun. Admittedly it's currently also my only working gun as all my others are part way through getting rebuilt

If the temperature wasn't in the high 30s I would have brought the AK and MK23.

But I'm gonna bring the ARP-9 instead, it's much lighter (fully loaded weighs less than the bare AK) and I need to test some upgrades I made (new cylinder and hop rubber). Honey badger + drum as a backup in case the ARP does an oopsie and 'splodes (very likely to happen).

AAP01 on the belt, I may change the hop rubber tomorrow so it'll get tested too :D

Not sure myself. Weather for Saturday is look like high winds and rain. Maybe LMG and M16 with M203. Going to a non wooded outdoor site with some urban aspect to it. Bloody heavy to shift all that lot on public transport though. 

Both have just been upgraded and repaired though and I am unsure if either of them can outlast the day. 

If I have concerns I may just go M16 and full length T97. 

Not this Sunday but one after, will be my brand spanking new never skirmished vsr-10, sidearm to be decided. Then Sunday after will be the trusty 416d (2 full day skirmishes consecutive weeks, I'm either in the good books or wife wants rid of me for some reason... ).

Evo and gas mp7 for Saturday. 

I MIGHT bring the krytac vector too just because. But not decided

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.