Returning to Airsoft

Simmo468

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I’m getting back into Airsoft after a break of about 5 years so not quite new but finding lots has moved on!

Unfortunately got rid of all my gear when I left so will prob have to hire for a few goes. I’m living in the Exeter area I know there are a couple of sites local not sure what else is around so if anyone can recommend a friendly that would be awesome. 

Keep an eye on Echelon Airsoft - About to open a massive CQB site in Kent near Maidstone. If you drive it isnt too far. < Shameless advertising

Other then that I know that the Exter tunnels are opening up again? 

@Simmo468 👋

Welcome back and good luck getting your gear sorted out! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

33 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

@Simmo468 👋

Welcome back and good luck getting your gear sorted out! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Gonna need it! Massively regret selling my kit! Just need to convince my wife to let me spend lots of money on a “toy” gun or three 😂

Good luck on that front! 😂🤞😜

💷GAMBLE💷

17 hours ago, Simmo468 said:

Hi All,

I’m getting back into Airsoft after a break of about 5 years so not quite new but finding lots has moved on!

Unfortunately got rid of all my gear when I left so will prob have to hire for a few goes. I’m living in the Exeter area I know there are a couple of sites local not sure what else is around so if anyone can recommend a friendly that would be awesome. 

Told ya this place is more active than z1 ;)

Boba ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.