Wcg Shop

peter207

No fault can be laid at the feet of WGC, but.. £18 for Ups delivery because covid has f up the postal service plus another £36  in government fees (vat which is fair enough but £12 of that is Ups fees) means don't bother with buying from them till the dust has settled! Oh and the paperwork asking for your details, Ukars and inside leg measurements etc for a bloody tracer unit and hand grip.

The fees are a bit annoying indeed. Although at one point during the Covid outbreak, they seemed to be only doing surface shipping. 

So I am still waiting for a package that was sent in May. 

On 01/07/2020 at 14:22, EDcase said:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for an AA-P01 posted early June.  I don't mind waiting as long as it arrives

I got mine today, so there's that. Of course it doesn't fit, so into the parts pile.

On the plus side, didn't get hit by customs. 

11 minutes ago, EDcase said:

How long did it take to arrive from when you got the posting email?

Was the eight of May, so roughly two months.  

• 1 year later...

I’ve just received an order from these guys 

I ordered from them because, they had what I wanted and they were almost £80 cheaper than uk suppliers

I ordered in January, forgetting it was Chinese New Year 

My order was dispatched on the day they re opened after a week of being closed, keeping in mind they will have had quite a few orders to process.

My item took two weeks to the day, and was labelled with a price that was almost half of its true cost. 
Good to see they are willing to “play the game” to help out if you do get a charge for vat etc at customs.

Fortunately, my package slipped through and no charges were processed despite an email from Royal Mail warning me that I could have one prior to delivery. 
Great communication and service from them. 
I will order again 👍

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

6 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

was labelled with a price that was almost half of its true cost. 
Good to see they are willing to “play the game” to help out if you do get a charge for vat etc at customs.

Unless you live in Italy and customs ask for an invoice.

But yeah the last order I placed on wgc came and only paid €25 in fees against the 70+ I had calculated..

Then looked at the label and yeah, €92, basically half of what I actually paid.

• 2 months later...

Just placed another order placed with these guys 

The Order was confirmed and also answered my question that items were in stock ready to send

A week passed without hearing anything and I had to hustle them to get it sent, so a weeks wait just to leave the store!

I hope my experience is the same as my last purchase regarding my luck with customs charges etc

I NEED the items by the end of the month for game day

So the additional 7 days wait for no reason is a bit of a drag

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly

2 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Just placed another order placed with these guys 

The Order was confirmed and also answered my question that items were in stock ready to send

A week passed without hearing anything and I had to hustle them to get it sent, so a weeks wait just to leave the store!

I hope my experience is the same as my last purchase regarding my luck with customs charges etc

I NEED the items by the end of the month for game day

So the additional 7 days wait for no reason is a bit of a drag

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly

All hong kong shops can be a bit like this unfortunately :(

That doesn't mean it's right but it's definitely frustrating. The best advice I can give is that regular chase-up emails are the norm for them, and that often gets results.

Like some U.K. retailers alot of overseas companies may only ship 1-2 times a week , as in get themselves to the depot or get a courier pick stuff up so if you happen to miss that day then there can be a few days delay . 

i can say though all my WGC orders have been delivered within their stated time frames of late , same for KY , Redwolf , Impulse and HAO .

@Enid_Puceflangedid you pay for express / fastest shipping available ? 

20 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

@Enid_Puceflangedid you pay for express / fastest shipping available ? 

I didn’t bud 

Reason being that I ordered in plenty of time to receive the item for when I need them. The extra week delay on there part will be cutting things fine 😬

The postage charge was already £25, so to pay for “express” negated any savings, so I could have ordered from Amazon for the same money. I’d rather give the business to a retailer not Amazon

Does the express charge just mean they go to the post office sooner with your order? Lol

Well, credit where it’s due

despite their delay in dispatching my order , it arrived today

Around 10 days to get here

They do play the game well, labelled with almost half the actual value and marked as a gift!

No customs charges 👌

Thanks again WGC 

• 2 weeks later...

All items arrived from WGC in a respectable time frame, definitely recommended.

They're quick to respond via WhatsApp & good with cancellations too - they will ask for a tiny cancellation fee (something like 2% of order) but it is processed quickly.

No complaints from WGC.

Ordered from them on the 18th. Order arrived with no issues on the 30th. it was a small parcel, but I was impressed that the shipping was still only £6. One thing I hate is when you want to order a tiny part from HK and the shop charges you £15 for postage.

Pretty sure I've ordered from WGCshop before as well and had no issues. Good place to shop from my perspective!

• 4 months later...

Has anyone ordered a RIF from here? If so, did you have any issues with customs? I'm wary of ordering a RIF from abroad and don't want my package destroyed for some reason.

Lots of them.  TBH its not WGC Shops fault if your item gets seized.  I have found them to be very reliable and easily the best Asian retailer

• 4 months later...

I was about to post a thread regarding WGC Shop then I saw this.

As it seems to be the only place right now that has VFC/Umarex USP9 mags - rarer than rocking horse keech apparently - I was wondering if anyone had experiences of lighter non-RIF packages from them, what charges are etc. I'm only looking at buying two so should be a very small package.

I did find on EBay a TM USP9 mag however I'm not sure if its compatible with the Umarex.

Serves me right. should've bought a 1911 or Deagle but no, I had to be smartthick and want the sci-fi-ey USP didn't I, and then found out the mags are non-existent. I did chib the retailer a few times but their reply was "meh".

36 minutes ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

I was about to post a thread regarding WGC Shop then I saw this.

As it seems to be the only place right now that has VFC/Umarex USP9 mags - rarer than rocking horse keech apparently - I was wondering if anyone had experiences of lighter non-RIF packages from them, what charges are etc. I'm only looking at buying two so should be a very small package.

I did find on EBay a TM USP9 mag however I'm not sure if its compatible with the Umarex.

Serves me right. should've bought a 1911 or Deagle but no, I had to be smartthick and want the sci-fi-ey USP didn't I, and then found out the mags are non-existent. I did chib the retailer a few times but their reply was "meh".

Bought quite a few bits from wgcshop and never had issues. They can be slow regarding dispatch but as long as you stay under 135 pounds it should be fine. Before you buy it check mlemart.com and other HK based retailers you may find a better deal or lower delivery cost.

Edited by Krisz

22 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Had an order arrive only last week , always had great service from WGC , one of my favourites to order from ,closely followed by Impulse101 & HAO . Redwolf have always been consistently good too :)

Echo this for WGC, and HAO & Impulses101 - not bought from Redwolf. A recent order from WGC took 16 days from order to delivery. Order total was roughly £133 with approx £30 shipping.